• 2 weeks later...

Korg Pitchblack.

And obtained an old bass case for free. Bs, I'm coming after you in the obnoxious sized pedal board contest.

WwR3kwi.jpg

This should be in the (un)worthy mods thread, but I've hacked a really quick, adjustable light stand together. Just waiting on the 1M LED strip and driver.

10380734_10154945253835122_3598765951040956856_n.jpg?oh=af0ea8ba8d8c6c144799b5285e49062e&oe=551E4B76&__gda__=1423412064_5d1ca814388c06fe0c6b9d6558a57219

Thank you! It's a solution to a problem that shouldn't exist. I'm just sick of not being able to see my pedals at band practice because they insist on playing in the dark. I'll have to take that small pine strip off and carefully route a shallow 1cm channel into it to put the LED strip into, so it doesn't short out and stick out. Then I'll just need to find a length of clear plastic and secure that on to again prevent shorting and act as a bit of a diffuser. That will most likely be some plastic transparencies from laminating or projecting paper. Then I'll sand it and coat it all black so it blends in/doesn't look out of place.

Bit of work still, need to replace the inside with carpet, the lid with foam and replace the hinges. Also going to look at how to power/wire it neatly but I might just stick with the usual mess until I can afford to make some custom patch cables to neaten the wiring situation.

-fulltone ultimate octave (luckily this one works)

-fulltone fat boost

-dunlop Q zone

and for the non QOTSA tones:

-partscaster from this guy off instagram. it's based off a jazzmaster tom from blink 182 used, but it's a nice guitar. warmoth body and neck with a gibson pickup.

-animato clone #soon

and non-K&T:

-some fancy headphones which i paid too much for but still got because i got a discount

-iphone 6 lel

-animato clone #soon

:ninja:

I am glad I set the second week of December for shipment. Found out the enclosures take about 2-3 weeks to make and not the 7-10 days like everyone said. Gah.

Oh. I have a 10 band EQ pedal coming to get tone shaping on some overdrives. :D

:awesome:

enit

enit

Have you got one? I was holding off on getting it because I only got the 5S a year ago, but the battery life was really poor. Lasted about eight hours of normal use - forget about using any functions (video etc) that used more battery life than others.

I am glad I set the second week of December for shipment. Found out the enclosures take about 2-3 weeks to make and not the 7-10 days like everyone said. Gah.

Oh. I have a 10 band EQ pedal coming to get tone shaping on some overdrives. :D

And no problem, just as long as mine is a low serial number. Because those sound better

Which 10 band EQ?

Oh right. Was the standard version available too? The Q-zone also has his name on it, and there is no longer a standard version (which I had to buy second hand as I didn't want slayer tone?)

I don't know if there is a difference besides it having his name on it though. No built in noise gate like the amp, so I can't imagine there is.

I got it second hand. I honestly don't know if there is much difference. I just need something to get some tonal ideas written down and sorted.

Anyway, got carpet and case clips for the pedalboard. I just need to find a better adhesive for the carpet and maybe add some plastic to seal the edges of the carpet nicely. Lights are coming this week. Going to have fun with them on stage. :p

10620388_10154959607345122_3058095238628299291_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
JHS Twin Twelve, EQD Ghost Echo and Walrus Audio Harvester for Black Friday/Cyber Monday :D

I got the two peddles I mentioned in the other thread, as well as a way huge fat sandwich. That one seemed like a good deal as I got $100 off, and it was just that pedal alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived