Just a bit. I hope they manage to keep the prices at a more reasonable level for everyone on the next tour (probably won't happen though).

The huge set design and productiOn cant have helped. If they have a simpler stage this time the prices might reduce. It's dubious though.

The huge set design and productiOn cant have helped. If they have a simpler stage this time the prices might reduce. It's dubious though.

They should know by now though, that they don't need some silly towers or a massive, blocky stage to give the fans a good show. If anything, those stage designs really cut the band off from the fans. Just one big main screen like L/R '11 and Wembley '07 and a few extra effects would be fantastic and should help with the ticket prices.

Unfortunately though, Matt seems to have the mind-set of "Moar, moar, MOAR!!".

They should know by now though, that they don't need some silly towers or a massive, blocky stage to give the fans a good show. If anything, those stage designs really cut the band off from the fans. Just one big main screen like L/R '11 and Wembley '07 and a few extra effects would be fantastic and should help with the ticket prices.

In my view, I'm not convinced he thinks like that. We will, however, know for sure when they announce the stage setup for this tour.

Not very hard. Muse are quite overpriced and Khoma are brilliant.

They're expensive but i dont think they're really overpriced, kind of the average for a band of that size really. Just for example i've seen bands like Foo Fighters/Metallica/Linkin Park etc and all have been around a similar price.

My brother got tickets to see Lady Gaga the other week and they were pretty much double the price of my tickets to see Muse on the resistance tour...so could be a lot worse!

Partly agree with this, although one of my favourite things about Muse has always been the massively over the top live productions. I think the issue about putting on 'good shows' comes more down to things like song selection than anything like stage design...

Partly agree with this, although one of my favourite things about Muse has always been the massively over the top live productions. I think the issue about putting on 'good shows' comes more down to things like song selection than anything like stage design...

They've only been doing that since the BHAR Tour :erm:

Also, putting on a good show relies on many things, not just song selection - they could have a bunch of rarities and perform them horribly and it wouldn't be a good show.

They've only been doing that since the BHAR Tour :erm:

Also, putting on a good show relies on many things, not just song selection - they could have a bunch of rarities and perform them horribly and it wouldn't be a good show.

Fair point I suppose, but then im only really old enough to have had any interest in them since BHAR came out and since then it's just been satellite dishes, towers, aerial gymnasts and massive pyramids :LOL:

And i know that, but for example i loved the towers set up for the arena tour and thought that was done really well, just they could have done other things differently to improve on the show...the actual production side of it i really liked

I could try and be all bold and suave and say I'll wait until I've heard everything/seen setlists, but it's pretty obvious that when it comes down to it my historical overexcited fanboy nature will get the better of me, I'll shit myself and buy everything instantly.

+1

Does anyone know what the ticket allocation would be like?

Fan Presales suck because we are such a huge fan base so its no different to general sale (apart from all the ticket resale companies dont get hold of them)

I have my o2 priority...but i doubt that will help if the fan presale is before the o2 presale.

ha.

And i know that, but for example i loved the towers set up for the arena tour and thought that was done really well, just they could have done other things differently to improve on the show...the actual production side of it i really liked

I also thought the towers looked great...however the stadium production looked over the top

Do you think the O2 Arena would be the venue for an album promotional show?

Surely that would come later in the tour, with small shows just as/before the album is out, before playing with a bigger production in a bigger venue like the O2 or Wembley later on in the tour.

Hopefully something like RAH or Earl's Court, with O2 on the tour proper.