Starlight

The Globalist

Uprising

Mercy

Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

Almost rather them not play a gig than do that set list lol

?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

https://twitter.com/boring_roadie/status/793043305479241728

Edit: So I just confirmed he sent that at 3:53 LA time. Now a very likely scenario is that we went over to do a gig for another band and is now flying to the next city. That all coincides with his tweets; in hotel at 11:30am starting work in a few hours, 3:53 am in an airport.

inb4 no gig lol

Edited by ryanp16

Edit: So I just confirmed he sent that at 3:53 LA time. Now a very likely scenario is that we went over to do a gig for another band and is now flying to the next city. That all coincides with his tweets; in hotel at 11:30am starting work in a few hours, 3:53 am in an airport.

inb4 no gig lol

Yeah, was just about to say all that.

One of my last thoughts before going to bed last night was 'lmao, imagine if there's no gig after all this digging' as well :LOL:

V6SVMoR.gif

I mean who says he was at an airport to fly? Can do a lot of things at an airport

Tbf I've went to airports before just to go plane spotting.

I'm done thinking about this now. We'll just have to see what happens.

Edit: and then I go looking at anagrams of "Im at an airport"... I think I need help

New info: I just verified something. When you don't have an account and look at a tweet it automatically tells you the LA time it was sent. I logged out and looked at a tweet I just sent and it was apparently sent at 4:30am, which is LA time right now.

So now we're back to square one.

Yeah, even I've been drained of hope a bit at this point :chuckle:(tho not entirely)

I wouldn't have thought this roadie would need to fly around so much unless he was actively on a tour with another band, I guess we'll know within the next couple of hours if anything's happening in the UK or not though.

*sigh* I've tried to avoid this forum, but can't. Tough love, you know? With all this speculation, I'd just want to bring out one thing I haven't noticed a lot of talk about; Consistency. I'd just want a bit more of that. Over time, I've started feel genuinely bad after the setlist we had in Provinssi 2015, which included Micro Cuts, CE and Apocalypse. Few gigs after that had really meh setlists. Also, having seen their longest set ever, I finally got a bad one this year and realized how many people probably felt after they got a really mediocre setlist and then saw some of the sets we got. I think a good example of good consistency would have to be Metallica; The old hits, few rotating uncommons and newer stuff, while playing all the shows with passion and good energy. Balance, you know?

*sigh* I've tried to avoid this forum, but can't. Tough love, you know? With all this speculation, I'd just want to bring out one thing I haven't noticed a lot of talk about; Consistency. I'd just want a bit more of that. Over time, I've started feel genuinely bad after the setlist we had in Provinssi 2015, which included Micro Cuts, CE and Apocalypse. Few gigs after that had really meh setlists. Also, having seen their longest set ever, I finally got a bad one this year and realized how many people probably felt after they got a really mediocre setlist and then saw some of the sets we got. I think a good example of good consistency would have to be Metallica; The old hits, few rotating uncommons and newer stuff, while playing all the shows with passion and good energy. Balance, you know?

Consistency (or lack of it) is basically the sole topic of discussion during tour times.

Sadly the only balance Matt probably cares about is his bank balance

Sadly the only balance Matt probably cares about is his bank balance

It's funny, because earlier I always thought Matt was the driving force behind the music, but now it really seems to me that Chris is the one really just enjoying the music, playing and fan interaction.

I'm just gonna drop the bomb here and say Chris should write at least half of the next album. Hell, why not even the whole thing. It may end up to be a completely different album than any of the previous ones but that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.