My friend has suggested that it may be a single for the new Spiderman movie, which ties in well with Tom's tweet about the spider being the perfect extra.

Edit: I love it when something happens here, no matter how small, and seeing the lurkers multiply. :LOL:

Muse covering the Spiderman theme would be an insane trip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUtziaZlDeE

I mean, they could be just recording interviews and snippets for the Drones Tour DVD, since we already know it will be half-concert and half-behind the scenes.

Massively doubt it considering they're using a green screen and making Chris fly all the way out to LA. That'd seem like a lot of unnecessary fuss for interviews and snippets. Plus, I've said it before but they don't really seem that fussed about the DVD tbh, at least not as much as previous ones.

What? We do?

Actually, we do:

"What can the fans expect? Hans-Peter reveals that it is a movie that you're not currently getting bored. The film is in fact half concert recording, half tour documentary! "It's going to jump on the music to listen to in your chair agape at how the production works. You're all the way in." It's actually filmed as if you are walking in the same room as Muse. You see people at work and in between Matt Bellamy pulling a funny face at the camera. Almost real. Hans-Peter is very excited about this format: "It will be an addition to your dream of fans, like they have been there. Physically this is impossible, but you really feel like you're backstage."

Massively doubt it considering they're using a green screen and making Chris fly all the way out to LA. That'd seem like a lot of unnecessary fuss for interviews and snippets. Plus, I've said it before but they don't really seem that fussed about the DVD tbh, at least not as much as previous ones.

You're right. I always try to keep my expectations low for this kind of speculation, but this may actually end up being something substantial.

What if it's all an elaborate ruse from Tom to troll us about the Zepp gig? :chuckle:

EDIT:

There are no 'if's in the happening bunker, brother.

Any more room in the happening bunker?

Now worrying that I'll miss tickets or whatever going on sale :LOL: (when it happens).

Fixed.

Edited by nerd herd

It IS about time they put another song in a terrible movie, isn't it?

Maybe they found something they can shove Drones (the song) into. :chuckle:

I think I'd been expecting that when something looked like it was "happening" I'd get excited again, but when that IG snippet came across my desk yesterday, I couldn't have been more 'meh.'

I guess Muse really has reached the threshold of disappointing me. :(

It IS about time they put another song in a terrible movie, isn't it?

Maybe they found something they can shove Drones (the song) into. :chuckle:

I think I'd been expecting that when something looked like it was "happening" I'd get excited again, but when that IG snippet came across my desk yesterday, I couldn't have been more 'meh.'

I guess Muse really has reached the threshold of disappointing me. :(

How are they disappointing you this time? They literally haven't done anything yet.

Would be cool if Muse did it but Matt has a track record of cringy political lyrics......

Cringy political lyrics might be just what's wanted: here's a segment from Franz Ferdinand's song:

'Those pussy grabbing fingers won’t let go of me now

He’s a demagogue

He’d like to punch in your face

He's a demagogue'

I can easily imagine Matt writing something like this.