Constantly watching the board praying some kind of announcement doesn't happen while I'm at uni is murder for my anxiety :LOL:

How did we find out about Ulster Hall last time? I remember there being rumours before Matt tweeted about it but I might be wrong.

Constantly watching the board praying some kind of announcement doesn't happen while I'm at uni is murder for my anxiety :LOL:

How did we find out about Ulster Hall last time? I remember there being rumours before Matt tweeted about it but I might be wrong.

From the board's point of view Matt's tweet was the first rumour. However, Ulster hall had actually posted on Facebook (in a fairly out of sight comment section) a week before saying Muse would be playing in two weeks. People had actually responded to that so not sure how it didn't manage to make it's way to twitter and the board.

For the record, I've already checked their Facebook page. :LOL:

10-night residency somewhere, Brixton Academy, Alexandra Palace, The Roundhouse. That would rock.

That'd be amazing. Don't forget Barrowlands though.

On the off chance they do another small tour before the next album I hope there's a bit more notice than they gave with the Psycho tour.

On the off chance they do another small tour before the next album I hope there's a bit more notice than they gave with the Psycho tour.

I think that's safe to say for everyone :chuckle:

I'd say it's more than an off chance though tbh.