• 3 weeks later...
They said multiple times there will not be a stadium tour for Drones, and that's why they were doing so many gigs in one city.

The Drones Tour is over.

There's speculation about some festivals next year, but no one really knows.

The band is currently on a break.

as of today: a few, limited dates in 2017.

that's all i'll say for now.

We already know one of the festivals being played in the US. Unfortunately, a city that got played on the tour.

Lots of friends did not get to see them once despite doing really well in ticket sales last tour. It'd be nice to visit the South East in addition to the US festivals because for some of them it was a 13 hour drive to the nearest gig.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

We won't know for a little while yet anyway, right? Lolla doesn't announce things until spring, and unless I'm mistaken, its the same with the other August US festivals.

Not sure when they'd announce anything for Europe if in Jan/Feb though... Two Door Cinema Club's tour for those months went on sale yesterday. So I'm guessing it must be done soon enough.

Not sure when they'd announce anything for Europe if in Jan/Feb though... Two Door Cinema Club's tour for those months went on sale yesterday. So I'm guessing it must be done soon enough.

The Psycho Tour was only announced a few days before the Ulster Hall gig tbf. Muse tend to announce things whenever they feel like it :chuckle:

'scuse me

Edit: secrecy is laaaaaaaaaaaame

if you put 2 and 2 together, it always makes a five.

but seriously, where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

all to which i was alluding is the fire that people have speculated/discussed about over the last couple months.

that fire exists; we'll just hope it broadens in scope over the coming weeks/months.

if you put 2 and 2 together, it always makes a five.

but seriously, where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

all to which i was alluding is the fire that people have speculated/discussed about over the last couple months.

that fire exists; we'll just hope it broadens in scope over the coming weeks/months.

I mean, technically, all you were doing was bragging about having info you're not willing to share... If you want to be accurate.

Doubt it came from the Nirvana thing, frutiger's info at least. His post was before that gig tmk and he said in another thread that he knows or at least has contact with a Warner rep. Plus, there'd be no reason to keep anything a secret if it came from Matt himself.

Teasing doesn't even really excite me since I've been expecting stuff for like a year now. It'd just be nice to know so I can start planning a little bit and avoid the inevitable four simultaneous heart attacks when Muse announce everything at the last minute.

One of Muse's roadies has just booked his "train for the first day of the next tour."

https://twitter.com/boring_roadie/status/783222402427871232

My hype has sykrocketed.

Edit: I've been told that the earliest one can book a train ticket in the UK is 12 weeks before the journey, so that's the window we're apparently dealing with.

Edited by ryanp16

One of Muse's roadies has just booked his "train for the first day of the next tour."

https://twitter.com/boring_roadie/status/783222402427871232

My hype has sykrocketed.

Edit: I've been told that the earliest one can book a train ticket in the UK is 12 weeks before the journey, so that's the window we're apparently dealing with.

Apparently 12 weeks is when the cheap tickets/deals start and it's just slightly more expensive to book before then? That's what my family said when we were booking for London anyway.

Either way, if they're booking stuff it must be pretty close, March at absolute max I'd say :awesome:

Edit: actually apparently it'd be super expensive to book for March right now so probs even sooner

Edited by Jobby