Soo... That was just a new Revolt video?

:(

No, it's the same Revolt video from earlier this year (or last year?) :LOL: I think it was just exclusive to Apple music until now or something? Or maybe they've just reformatted it to work for Youtube and mobile. Either way, not what they've been shooting lately.

I was tempted to comment on the news post saying "this was not the video we wanted" :chuckle:

The only thing that seems slightly weird to me is that they're shooting something in October when the (again, suuuuuper limited and not ultra concrete) sources we've heard from seem to suggest no gigs until 2017. Not super odd or anything, just seems a bit early if they're planning on waiting that long to actually do something.

The only thing that seems slightly weird to me is that they're shooting something in October when the (again, suuuuuper limited and not ultra concrete) sources we've heard from seem to suggest no gigs until 2017. Not super odd or anything, just seems a bit early if they're planning on waiting that long to actually do something.

What are the gig sources again?

What are the gig sources again?

There were those vague posts from a guy on here a few weeks ago saying that 'a few' gigs had just been booked for 2017, but I guess that's potentially as reliable as some of your 'news' (though he doesn't have a track record tmk) :chuckle: I'm inclined to believe it though, given it probs lines up time-wise and it was just before the video shooting stuff in LA hit the fan.

The more compelling one was some tweets from Paula Meliveo, I didn't know her before but apparently she's been pretty close friends with the band since the early years. Apparently she might try and give some hints when an announcement is close.

There were those vague posts from a guy on here a few weeks ago saying that 'a few' gigs had just been booked for 2017, but I guess that's potentially as reliable as some of your 'news' (though he doesn't have a track record tmk) :chuckle: I'm inclined to believe it though, given it probs lines up time-wise and it was just before the video shooting stuff in LA hit the fan.

The more compelling one was some tweets from Paula Meliveo, I didn't know her before but apparently she's been pretty close friends with the band since the early years. Apparently she might try and give some hints when an announcement is close.

Ooh those tweets are very interesting.

I really want a tour with completely random openers every night. Dead Star, Uno, Reapers, Assassin, AP... :supersad:

The only "sources" are those Tweets, some fan saying some crew member confirmed Lolla and maybe a couple other US festivals, and some studio saying they were working on a "project."

And yes, the Revolt video was exclusive to Apple Music. The ones on YT were put up by other people.

Why they think anyone cares about that video anymore is beyond me, though.