Nobody, but what i mean is, clothes don't have an impact in music, so why bother talking about what Muse should wear?

if people give more of a shit about what the band look like as opposed to what they sound like then we are all in trouble. i couldnt give a flying monkeys ass about whats being designed. the band obviously have some kind of ego inflating idea, or have been eating more and so all their clothes have gone in for resizing, probably the former.

What the hell was wrong with the band wearing tshirts? fuck off all the faff they say.

Well then pff, the latest tour had some of his best jackets.

Nope, the atticus-esque jackets from BHaR were best, Matt's cool jacket is shit, the triangle jacket is shit, the red leather encore jacket is shit.

The sparkley olympic games closing ceremony suit was pretty good.

Nope, the atticus-esque jackets from BHaR were best, Matt's cool jacket is shit, the triangle jacket is shit, the red leather encore jacket is shit.

The sparkley olympic games closing ceremony suit was pretty good.

Eh, I liked the triangle jacket because it was over the top but not too over the top like the tin foil suits he was wearing on The Resistance tour. Not really a fan of the leather jackets. Then I noticed he was rotating jackets on the arena tour in the same patterns :LOL:

muse-600-1359044831.jpg

bitch pls

+ 1

Loved this tour leather jackets, especially the black-and-white one. The only thing that was a bit annoying was when he was wearing the black leather and black jeans it was a bit hard to keep track on him on stage, pretty trivial though.

So Brazil and now Germany? Interesting.

Really can't see them doing an arena gig for the 20th anniversary tour. I mean it goes against everything they've been wanting to do. However, I remain really hopeful that they do. If they play an arena full of people and play their older stuff and see a positive reaction, they might just go all out next tour since people enjoy it despite Starlight and Feeling Good not being played.

It would solve the problem of people getting tickets, though, and if they advertised it a bit as a "special" gig dealing with more unusual songs from their entire career or "retired" songs, people would only have themselves to blame if they didn't get the "hits."

Or make it significantly worse. I imagine that touts would get hold of the tickets and then charge even more ridiculous prices because the songs played would be 'rare'.