When you've had headliners ranging from Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Tool, RATM, The Prodigy, Muse, The White Stripes, RHCP, System of a Down and Metallica before, yeah, Kanye West is a pretty boring way to go for the 20th anniversary.

This. But considering half of those bands are now affiliated with other festivals and 2 are no longer together, BDO don't have very many decent headline choices now.

Can't believe I started something over Kanye West, didn't realise he was worth that much to some (other than Kim Kardashian and himself).

Voodoo Experience Fest is going to Announce a third headliner

And additional bands real soon but leaked this photo the other day.

There have been rumors for a while they were coming back to New Orleans!

https://m.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151576475778895&id=15651303894&set=a.402035513894.177501.15651303894&__user=207803165

Edited by jackthemuse

Can't put up the link here at the moment, but an Australian interviewer that went to London and interviewed Matt has told me via twitter (@katelawrence95) that Muse will bring their arena tour to Australia in December (with the December bit being what Matt tweeted me a few months ago).

Hopefully dates will be announced soon...........

Kanye's a great lyricist. Not sure what he's like as a performer.

I've been told Hong Kong might happen in August with the summer festivals going on in Asia. Maybe they'll only tour Southeast Asia in November.

August 2013 - Hong Kong/China?

October 2013 - Mexico (almost confirmed), Venezuela, Peru (not confirmed)

November 2013 - Indonesia (not confirmed)

December 2013 - Australia (beginning November 30)

Early 2014? - Russia, Sweden, Denmark

March/April 2014 - Argentina / South America

edit: I remember why I came to this thread in the first place. Anyone think Muse will headline Coachella next year? I've already started making fun of people who bought presale tickets but I may have to eat my words.

Edited by polythenelucy

Kanye's a great lyricist. Not sure what he's like as a performer.

I've been told Hong Kong might happen in August with the summer festivals going on in Asia. Maybe they'll only tour Southeast Asia in November.

August 2013 - Hong Kong/China?

October 2013 - Mexico (almost confirmed), Venezuela, Peru (not confirmed)

November 2013 - Indonesia (not confirmed)

December 2013 - Australia (beginning November 30)

Early 2014? - Russia, Sweden, Denmark

March/April 2014 - Argentina / South America

edit: I remember why I came to this thread in the first place. Anyone think Muse will headline Coachella next year? I've already started making fun of people who bought presale tickets but I may have to eat my words.

LOL Sweden...