Because I like them. Jeez sorry for having an opinion :rolleyes:

I think I saw you say before that you've yet to see Muse live, so it's understandable you would be happy about seeing those songs live, they're (mostly) really good songs that are good to see live.

People just get bummed out about seeing potential setlists like that when they've seen Muse a few times before or have been fans a long time. It's because they're pretty much solely new songs plus songs that have been played almost every gig since they were released.

Don't worry about it (for now) and enjoy seeing them next tour!

Edited by Dockertae

Plug in Baby

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome (next song on the way out)

Time is Running Out

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

I'm sure all of those will be played next tour; unless UD or Resistance "does an Invincible" and is never played again! *hopes*

Plug in Baby

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome (next song on the way out)

Time is Running Out

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

I'm sure all of those will be played next tour; unless UD or Resistance "does an Invincible" and is never played again! *hopes*

Dom loves SS, I don't think it will be going soon. He does have some influence, whatever people here may say. :p

I think that Screenager would get boring after a while if it was a staple, but Space Dementia... ;)

I would say that the OOS songs are probably going to eventually become as rare as Showbiz in the setlist. Still expecting PIB anyway, though.

I would say that the OOS songs are probably going to eventually become as rare as Showbiz in the setlist. Still expecting PIB anyway, though.

'Eventually'? I though Leeds/Reading was basically the lethal injection for just about all songs from Origin.

The Reading / Leeds show will, I think, have one of two outcomes:

1) The band actually considers it to have provided a conclusion to that era of their career and doesn't play anything except PIB on the next tour.

2) The band realizes that the songs work live and the people enjoy them, and we get more Origin tracks next tour than we have in a while.

I'm worried that'll it'll be the first one, though.

Y'know, i'm pretty sure that all of the setlist issues that people have had could be easily fixed if Muse just extended their shows. At the Vancouver show on the TR tour, the setlist was kind of pitiful; 18 songs, a number that includes the Helsinki Jam. Next tour, they'll have 6 albums under their belt. They could easily do 23 or so songs and have time to spare for whatever jams and extended solos they want, and they'd be able to get in all the staples and a good handful of fan favourites.

Y'know, i'm pretty sure that all of the setlist issues that people have had could be easily fixed if Muse just extended their shows. At the Vancouver show on the TR tour, the setlist was kind of pitiful; 18 songs, a number that includes the Helsinki Jam. Next tour, they'll have 6 albums under their belt. They could easily do 23 or so songs and have time to spare for whatever jams and extended solos they want, and they'd be able to get in all the staples and a good handful of fan favourites.

To be honest, I'd prefer less riffs after/before songs. Some of them are just unnecessary (I'm looking at you, Back In Black after Hysteria).