Hello fellow musers! A few boardies and I are renting out a place for 6 nights for the lolla weekend. A few of us have already booked our flight to arrive on the third, and we'll be leaving on the 9th. This place sleeps 30 people. We have around 10 right now and are looking for more! Here is what the place looks like, and some info on it if you're interested.

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/54060.html

For 6 nights, the total came out to be $1650. If we had 15 people, it would be around $110 per person for all 6 nights. It's also right across the street from Grant Park and has a home theater. We're looking at having a movie night one night and watching Muse on the big screen. So, if you're interested, please contact me through here, facebook, twitter, whatever. Lol. Looking forward to having more Musers with us! It's going to be a party.

How does everyone feel about the other rumored acts?

Eminem

Foo Fighters

Girl Talk

Radiohead

SOAD

Death Cab

30 Seconds to Mars

Janes Addiction

QOTSA

Again, just rumors, but hopefully Eminem will be on the same night as Muse, that way all the poser fans will be there instead :D

A)

B) Again, Muse would have to have a South Side act... and Eminem will likely be the #1. Eminem vs. Muse is HIGHLY unlikely. :)

You sure about that? I'm sure Eminem and Foo Fighters are 1 and 2, and there can easily be plenty of acts that could end up being placed higher if they played

You sure about that? I'm sure Eminem and Foo Fighters are 1 and 2, and there can easily be plenty of acts that could end up being placed higher if they played

Yeah, but would Lollapalooza want to spend the dough to boot Muse to #4? I kind of doubt it. It's not impossible, but... highly unlikely.

I'd expect something like:

Eminem, Foo Fighters, Muse, Death Cab for Cutie, My Morning Jacket, A Perfect Circle

I feel like Muse is pretty securely in the top 3. If anything, I'm basing that partially on Austin City Limits where they billed Muse as #2 above Phish. If one more big act came in, I'd say it'd be Coldplay.... and in that case, Muse could be #4, but that'd be a ridiculous top 4 (and totally awesome, I want to be wrong in this case, hahaha).

How does everyone feel about the other rumored acts?

Eminem

Foo Fighters

Girl Talk

Radiohead

SOAD

Death Cab

30 Seconds to Mars

Janes Addiction

QOTSA

Again, just rumors, but hopefully Eminem will be on the same night as Muse, that way all the poser fans will be there instead :D

Now QOTSA too?! Aww damn, why why why can't I go to this!!!

If one more big act came in, I'd say it'd be Coldplay.... and in that case, Muse could be #4, but that'd be a ridiculous top 4 (and totally awesome, I want to be wrong in this case, hahaha).

I'd probably need to be sedated.:LOL: I doubt that though, since Coldplay is booked in Portugal the 6th and Spain the 7th ... they could do Reading/Leeds but that'd kill me, because I'd most likely have to miss them in favor of catching Muse at both.

I don't really see an act coming in that would drop Muse to No. 4, either, although honestly I have little concept of what is and isn't big in popular music. :$ Doesn't really matter to me, there's not very much I'd mind missing for Muse.:D

Archived