Two more from the CincinnatiMuser meet heading to CHICAGO!! Ben and I just made our final plans and I booked a room at the HI Chicago hostel!! We will be driving in from North Dakota on August 4th. Would LOVE to do the whole muser meet again!!!! I miss you guys :$

:dance: yay!! cant wait to see you guys again!!

I don't know if this is worth getting too excited over just yet, but there's a listing at last.fm for a concert at Verizon Wireless Center/Deer Creek in Noblesville, IN for August 4th, 2011, as well as an August 5th appearance at Lollapalooza.

OMFD I hope so.

Two more from the CincinnatiMuser meet heading to CHICAGO!! Ben and I just made our final plans and I booked a room at the HI Chicago hostel!! We will be driving in from North Dakota on August 4th. Would LOVE to do the whole muser meet again!!!! I miss you guys :$
I'm so glad you and Ben are coming too!! :awesome: Will be great to see you again!

I don't know if this is worth getting too excited over just yet, but there's a listing at last.fm for a concert at Verizon Wireless Center/Deer Creek in Noblesville, IN for August 4th, 2011, as well as an August 5th appearance at Lollapalooza.
If this actually happens... :eek:

Landing in Chicago the 3rd of August. Leaving Chicago to head to Indianapolis on the 4th of August. Leaving Indianapolis early on the 5th of August to head back to Chicago. What a trip this is going to be. :p Might take the bus there. Have no other way of getting around. :/

If this Indy show was legit, why would it be on last.fm first and not here?

Anyone can post a show on last.fm. I think I could put Muse in my backyard on Aug 3 as an entry. That said, Muse is HORRIBLY slow to post any gig on .mu. This still is far from confirmed, but I wouldn't base the reason it's not happening solely because it isn't up here yet. Both the South American and Russian gigs had been confirmed by promoters, ticket sellers, and (in the case of SA) the headlining act for days before it was confirmed here.

I'm suspect of this actually happening. I would love it to, but I don't know. Kinda falls into "too good to be true" land for me.

It figures that as soon as I book my flight, I regret it. :facepalm: Stupid time difference, why so big? :supersad:

:shifty: There could be a way, though...who cares about the opening act? I can get off one plane, drop off my stuff at the hostel, and fly to another city in the same day, right?

I'm not planning anything until I have a more reliable source than last.fm, but if this happens, it could hint at an earlier Muse night at Lolla (Friday or Saturday) rather than Sunday, unless the guys are there for the whole weekend. And Matt will be a new dad by then...

It figures that as soon as I book my flight, I regret it. :facepalm: Stupid time difference, why so big? :supersad:

:shifty: There could be a way, though...who cares about the opening act? I can get off one plane, drop off my stuff at the hostel, and fly to another city in the same day, right?

I'm not planning anything until I have a more reliable source than last.fm, but if this happens, it could hint at an earlier Muse night at Lolla (Friday or Saturday) rather than Sunday, unless the guys are there for the whole weekend. And Matt will be a new dad by then...

The person that put Muse in Indy for the 4th has them in on Friday the 5th at Lolla. For whatever that's worth. If this is credible, it's going to be a complete bitch to get back to Chicago to try to make barrier.

The person that put Muse in Indy for the 4th has them in on Friday the 5th at Lolla. For whatever that's worth. If this is credible, it's going to be a complete bitch to get back to Chicago to try to make barrier.

What we need is to find a Muser that can rent a bus and drive like a maniac. :chuckle: Either that or spend the early hours of Friday morning at Indianapolis airport, and fly back at 5:45. The time difference makes it so you land in Chicago one minute later. :p

Luckily, Lolla gates don't open until 10/11am and there isn't much of a line up outside the gates, save for us Musers who want barrier. So that gives us about 11/12 hrs from the end of the gig to make it to Chicago. I already plan on not sleeping adequately. :LOL:

Luckily, Lolla gates don't open until 10/11am and there isn't much of a line up outside the gates, save for us Musers who want barrier. So that gives us about 11/12 hrs from the end of the gig to make it to Chicago. I already plan on not sleeping adequately. :LOL:

^^^ this. I think we'll be ok to get back to Chicago and still make it to barrier, etc if they play Friday,

Like everyone else said, I really hope this is true!

I'm suspect of this actually happening. I would love it to, but I don't know. Kinda falls into "too good to be true" land for me.
Me too. I did get pretty excited when I first heard about it, but I've calmed down and am certainly not getting my hopes up. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Who needs sleep?! :LOL:

Seriously, Megabus is great. It's a short ride and they have a lot of times, including one EARLY morning one. And it's cheap and has free wifi!

Did it stop in Indy on your way to Chicago from Columbus, and if so, was there only one stop, or multiple pick-ups in Indy?

Did it stop in Indy on your way to Chicago from Columbus, and if so, was there only one stop, or multiple pick-ups in Indy?

Their website says the Indianapolis bus stop is at 200 E. Washington St. It sounds like the only stop, but I'm not sure about that. There's a bus from Indy that gets to Chicago around 6:30 in the morning (assuming the schedule in August is the same as their current one). That would be early enough, right?

I can't believe I'm thinking of travel plans based on one post from the Coachella board. :LOL:

Their website says the Indianapolis bus stop is at 200 E. Washington St. It sounds like the only stop, but I'm not sure about that. There's a bus from Indy that gets to Chicago around 6:30 in the morning (assuming the schedule in August is the same as their current one). That would be early enough, right?

I can't believe I'm thinking of travel plans based on one post from the Coachella board. :LOL:

I always see it stopped at a hotel very close to my house (like 5 min away). I was hoping there was a stop there. One of my daughter's Girl Scout leaders had also mentioned getting on it there for one of their trips to Chicago. My daughter ended up not going because it conflicted with a soccer tournament, so no first hand knowledge. The address you have is downtown Indy. This would all be SO much easier if Muse would be playing Conseco instead of Verizon (assuming this even happens). I shall have to investigate . . .

If the indy show does happen i think some of us should pitch in to rent a van or something i myself cant rent it (only 20) but if someone eligible can rent a van i can put in for it :D Muser Roadtrip anyone? oh and i can drive part of the way ;)

If the indy show does happen i think some of us should pitch in to rent a van or something i myself cant rent it (only 20) but if someone eligible can rent a van i can put in for it :D Muser Roadtrip anyone? oh and i can drive part of the way ;)

LOL @ Muser Roadtrip! Can't wait till the all the info is confirmed!

Muser road trip FTW! The bus and plane schedules are all wrong for people who want barrier...although I'm arriving at 3:45 on 8/4 and waiting until Amanda lands at 4:15, so I might miss the van! :eek:

It would be awesome if we could pull it off, though. Load up on caffeine, crank up the music, and drive like fury. :chuckle:

Muser road trip FTW! The bus and plane schedules are all wrong for people who want barrier...although I'm arriving at 3:45 on 8/4 and waiting until Amanda lands at 4:15, so I might miss the van! :eek:

It would be awesome if we could pull it off, though. Load up on caffeine, crank up the music, and drive like fury. :chuckle:

If the Indy gig happens, there will be no barrier. It's a seated venue. GA are lawn seats in the back.

Archived