Socks: check

Zetas: semi-check (not thrown but held up)

Superman Underwear :D : check

What else is there?

Rubber chickens :LOL:

Bananas?

Purple Bunnies? Physical Dom bread...I mean not just the picture (though that's kind of ripping off the person who originally sent that fanmail XD so maybe not)? Something involving glitter?

hahah I know. We'll just make this huge ass Muse banner with chickens, bananas, glitter, socks, anything red, superman underwear, Dom bread, purple bunnies, teddy bears, AND leopard print. We'll have nothing to do for a while at barrier. Why not start a craft circle ;) (Hey. If I was playing that stage and I saw a bunch of musers doing arts and crafts right behind the barrier, I'd die)

hahah I know. We'll just make this huge ass Muse banner with chickens, bananas, glitter, socks, anything red, superman underwear, Dom bread, purple bunnies, teddy bears, AND leopard print. We'll have nothing to do for a while at barrier. Why not start a craft circle ;) (Hey. If I was playing that stage and I saw a bunch of musers doing arts and crafts right behind the barrier, I'd die)

:LOL: I'm picturing this in my head right now. Imagine their faces if we did something like that :chuckle:

:LOL: I'm picturing this in my head right now. Imagine their faces if we did something like that :chuckle:

Oh come on. We'll bring lights. We'll make it all LED. We can make Matt's hair glow red and Muse light up in flashing pink leopard. Anybody good with making things light up? What about pyrotechnics? You know, get some fire to shoot out from the top...maybe some sparklers, a little confetti. We have, what, 8...12 hours to sit there along the barrier and constuct it. We can do it, yeah?

Oh come on. We'll bring lights. We'll make it all LED. We can make Matt's hair glow red and Muse light up in flashing pink leopard. Anybody good with making things light up? What about pyrotechnics? You know, get some fire to shoot out from the top...maybe some sparklers, a little confetti. We have, what, 8...12 hours to sit there along the barrier and constuct it. We can do it, yeah?

It would be quite hysterical that a SIGN upstages Muse. Let's think about how big their show is, and a SINGLE SIGN would just blow them out of the water... for them... that sounds like an awesome irony to me.

It would be quite hysterical that a SIGN upstages Muse. Let's think about how big their show is, and a SINGLE SIGN would just blow them out of the water... for them... that sounds like an awesome irony to me.

Ah, but this is no ordinary arena show. This is a festival show, so they won't have their big, bad 1984 pillars or light-up pyramid. Maybe a few hexagons to go along with Matt's LED suit, it wouldn't be that hard to upstage that...;)

Earlier in the thread I remember seeing people talk about trying to meet Muse, is that still going to happen? How can I get in on it?! I'm hoping to take my girlfriend to this and it would be an awesome present for her to be able to meet them. Yeah, I know, everyone wants to, and not everyone can, but that won't stop me from trying! :p

Ah, but this is no ordinary arena show. This is a festival show, so they won't have their big, bad 1984 pillars or light-up pyramid. Maybe a few hexagons to go along with Matt's LED suit, it wouldn't be that hard to upstage that...;)

True... a little crude, but your probably right :LOL::p

Out of pure curiosity, how many people are staying at HI Hostel?

On the Chicago meetup thread, Flor (AguanteRiver) has compiled a really great list of who's staying where!

Here's a copy of the HI part of her list :D

HI Hostel

Amanda (TrebleRose689) from Maine

Florencia (AguanteRiver) from Arizona

Dallas (Keiko Kanzaki) from Canada

AJ (Pistol Star) from Illinois

Beth (BAR0626) from Woodstock

Cecily (Triple C) from Delaware

Haley (agenthal) ***flexible***

crowbi_wan from Seattle

Brittany (britnyaw) from Arkansas

So the answer is.... a good number of us :p

The number staying at Travelodge looks about the same too, so those are definately the current top picks of places to stay! :)

Earlier in the thread I remember seeing people talk about trying to meet Muse, is that still going to happen? How can I get in on it?! I'm hoping to take my girlfriend to this and it would be an awesome present for her to be able to meet them. Yeah, I know, everyone wants to, and not everyone can, but that won't stop me from trying! :p

Can anyone answer? Even if just to say that you won't ever in a million years let me in on your plan to meet Muse? :p

Hmmmm...well, if Chris organizes a game, I propose we do the PCT a favor and take lots of non-blurry pictures of that manly chest. :chuckle:

Maybe someone will get lucky and meet the band at the airport, faff bags in tow. :happy: Unlikely, I know, but it all depends on which night they're playing and when we all get there.

On the Chicago meetup thread, Flor (AguanteRiver) has compiled a really great list of who's staying where!

Here's a copy of the HI part of her list :D

HI Hostel

Amanda (TrebleRose689) from Maine

Florencia (AguanteRiver) from Arizona

Dallas (Keiko Kanzaki) from Canada

AJ (Pistol Star) from Illinois

Beth (BAR0626) from Woodstock

Cecily (Triple C) from Delaware

Haley (agenthal) ***flexible***

crowbi_wan from Seattle

Brittany (britnyaw) from Arkansas

So the answer is.... a good number of us :p

The number staying at Travelodge looks about the same too, so those are definately the current top picks of places to stay! :)

Oh awesome!

Hey all!

I've been poking around here as a guest for a long time and I figured it's about time I join. I just wanted to say that this whole meetup thing you all have going is AWESOME! You would never see this for many other bands out there :D

Anyway, I'll be there! Me and a few friends will be losing out Lolla virginites (terrible analogy, but it works) and we will be at the Renaissance!

I read something a while back about a Bliss/Dead Star chant, you guys still planning that?

I think a Dead Star chant would be cooler, because Bliss actually has a chance.

What if they actually listened to us though? I can't tell what would be better, hearing Dead Star or telling everyone I know I was at the only U.S gig where Dead Star was (and possibly ever would be) played!

Archived