Definitely Rulled By Secrecy, Citizen Erased, and Map of the Problematique!

I never did like Ruled by Secrecy much (or any of Absolution really) but lately I've found it all calming, especially this one.

Citizen Erased.... Need I say more?

Map of the Problematique is one that I find very epic live!

Recently I've had Space Dementia in my head all the time, so that. I never really listened to it before as well. I liked it, but I just didn't listen to it often. Now I listen to it aaaaaaaaaaall the time xD

Oh yeah, and this!

Definitely Rulled By Secrecy, Citizen Erased, and Map of the Problematique!

I never did like Ruled by Secrecy much (or any of Absolution really) but lately I've found it all calming, especially this one.

Citizen Erased.... Need I say more?

Map of the Problematique is one that I find very epic live!

Wow, how can you like Muse but not like Absolution? it's their best album imo.

I used to love heavier music, so I liked Origin a lot, but now I'm starting to have a softer taste in music. :)

But what about Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, The Small Print, Apocalypse Please and Time Is Running Out? They're quite heavy in my opinion.

But what about Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, The Small Print, Apocalypse Please and Time Is Running Out? They're quite heavy in my opinion.

Well...yeah.

I dunno, Origin of Symmetry just got to me!! :LOL: but I always did like those ones! And BLACKOUT!!! I LOVED IT!

I always sort of skipped around Black Holes and Revelations but a friend of mine recently got me into Assassin again. Also, while not recent there was a time when I treated Butterflies and Hurricanes similarly. Then I saw it played live and was blown away.

Then your ears must be broken.

Apparently they are.

I don't like Apocalypse Please at all. TIRO is okay. SFA is great. SS is good sometimes. FAWY is boring, except I'm in the mood for it once in a while. I really like Hysteria, Blackout, and Butterflies. TSP is pretty good. I really don't like Endlessly or TOADA. I love RBS.

So it's basically half and half, with a couple in the middle.

Just to clarify: Origin and Absolution are tied for best Muse album.

They have one song each that is completely shit.

Feeling Good and TIRO.

Everything else on those two albums is excellent or better.

/discussion