Are you saying I'm wrong to raise this point?

He didn't say you were wrong, he said in a sarcastic manner that the post benefited people. There's a difference. Something can be right and completely unnecessary, for instance, if I said, 'If you do not breathe, you will die', then I would be correct, yet the point I would be making would be so obvious that people would not find it helpful. This is the point he was trying to make. There's no need to bully newer members to make you feel better about yourself, or for whatever other reason you do it.

I had forgotten just how amazing Butterflies and Hurricanes is. It's like everything Muse are compressed into one song.

Really getting into Apocalypse Please and to a degree The Small Print and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, although with these, espeically the last two, it's more kind of discovering rather than rediscovering the awesomeness of.

I had forgotten just how amazing Butterflies and Hurricanes is. It's like everything Muse are compressed into one song.

Really getting into Apocalypse Please and to a degree The Small Print and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, although with these, espeically the last two, it's more kind of discovering rather than rediscovering the awesomeness of.

Sounds like you're getting into absolution again then XD

Sing for Absolution. Sometimes I forget how beautiful and great that song is

Same, and I just found the acoustic version and it's so amazing :)

I've rediscovered the quiet ones like Blackout and Ruled by Secrecy, I didn't really listen to them much before but they really are beautiful

Screenager. I never cared for it too much, but I guess the song actually means something to me now.

I'm looking forward to see how the band will deliver the song at Reading & Leeds, although it could be the last time they play it live.

Stockholm Syndrome : When i readed the song name i think it gonna be a very crappy song, but that song is very 'me' or Describing my personality, not the lyrics but the beat

Muscle Museum : A very very very cool guitar riff....just like a mini version of Plug in Baby

Plug in Baby : even at 0:00 i could already feel the coolness of this song.... i sang this song on my school concert yesterday, and UH GOD!!! I'VE ONE THE FIRST PLACE :D :D

OK! I KNOW!!! MY ENGLISH IS VERY RUBBISH

*Uprising*

*Resistance*

*Undisclosed Desires*

*Sing for Absolution*

*Unintended*

*Butterflies and Hurricanes*

*United States of Eurasia*

Muse's music gives me some inner freedom to ride on the wings of their expression. They bring edginess to romanticism and passion. Full-on eye, ear, and soul candy. YUM!! Thank you, Sirs, may I have another? <smile>