City of Delusion - should bring it back, would fit in quite well with the paranoia of the Resistance.

I find CoD massively underrated, it's one of my favourite Muse songs and yet it's never talked about, and was never played much. They have to bring it back.

Anyway, I've discovered TSP (much like everyone else, esp the Earls Court 04 one), Debase Masons Grog, and Dead Star.

Most of the time it works like, if I learn a song on guitar or piano, I love it again.

I find CoD massively underrated, it's one of my favourite Muse songs and yet it's never talked about, and was never played much. They have to bring it back.

Anyway, I've discovered TSP (much like everyone else, esp the Earls Court 04 one), Debase Masons Grog, and Dead Star.

Most of the time it works like, if I learn a song on guitar or piano, I love it again.

Massive agree to CoD.

Realised recently just how good the Dead Star riff is. Haven't really changed my opinion on the song itself but I get the reaction now.

The main rediscovery has to be Falling Down, massively. Far from their best work and a long way from flawless but it's such good, simple, quality unpretentious song-writing and that needs to be cherished dearly.