The Resistance as a whole. It's not as bad as I remembering it being.

This! Listening to it now, and it's actually quite good

I always used to skip Resistance, Undisclosed Desires, Guiding Light, Unnatural Selection and I Belong to You, but I shan't in future.

Feeling Good studio version without the megaphone.

:$

Do not be ashamed, t'is a good cover :phu:

Anyway, just watch Bliss live at Leeds (2011) and Sunburn at the Radio 1 Big Weekend in '06 and good god, those are two fucking good songs, easily two of my favourites they've ever done.

Do not be ashamed, t'is a good cover :phu:

Anyway, just watch Bliss live at Leeds (2011) and Sunburn at the Radio 1 Big Weekend in '06 and good god, those are two fucking good songs, easily two of my favourites they've ever done.

If Sunburn is played this tour I hope for a guitar version :awesome:

I was one my way home by car couple of days ago and my parents had the radio on so loud so I had to increase the volume on my Ipod very much so it would take over the music from the radio. And then "Unnatural Selection" came on and I've never really been so much of a fan of it but now I really got into it! It just made me want to headbang all over the place :D

Not a song, really. But i was bored and watch some youtube videos from the Manchester '10 gig. So awesome... TR Tour had some great gigs. Sadly, i can add LCCC to a list with Earl's Court 04, Wembley Arena 06, and Reading/Leeds 11 among others.

Those gigs deserve a proper release but never will. :(

Not a song, really. But i was bored and watch some youtube videos from the Manchester '10 gig. So awesome... TR Tour had some great gigs. Sadly, i can add LCCC to a list with Earl's Court 04, Wembley Arena 06, and Reading/Leeds 11 among others.

Those gigs deserve a proper release but never will. :(

Feels pretty fucking cool to say I was at both of them :cool: If this album is more energetic, like the descriptions of it have been so far, then I think the next tour will be more consistently good.

The Groove. Just amazing. The second song ever that has got me headbanging. And it's absolute fun to play on the guitar.

:yesey x 10000

Also, this is only half relevant to the thread but I rediscovered TIRO's shitness.

Feeling Good studio version without the megaphone.

I was listening to a Nina Simone version on Youtube and enjoyed it and felt sad that such a good song is kind of spoiled for me because of Muse. It's a great song, and I enjoy other versions of it, but I don't want to ever hear Muse play it, live or record. But I guess finding appreciation for the song itself counts, too.

Loving the shit out of Endlessly, lately.

I was listening to a Nina Simone version on Youtube and enjoyed it and felt sad that such a good song is kind of spoiled for me because of Muse. It's a great song, and I enjoy other versions of it, but I don't want to ever hear Muse play it, live or record. But I guess finding appreciation for the song itself counts, too.

Loving the shit out of Endlessly, lately.

I think it's a great cover, why do you think they spoiled it?

Endlessly is so underrated, is one of my favourite of Absolution :happy:

I recently discovered HODOHOO(hope it's written in the right way:$), that is a fantastic and epic song and ...hhm...I don't know...maybe megalomania:happy:

I like how you can correctly spell Megalomania but not Hoodoo. :LOL::p