mapoftheglorious

I would love to be included in this re-release. I have 3 fairly decent AVCH files (Unsustainable, Panic Station & Liquid state) from SECC Glasgow if you are making any more DVD's that I am willing to send you if you're interested. Just let me know :)

Cheers

I wont be doing a full Glasgow one but may do one song from it to include as an extra for the O2 DVD.

Hi there, hope I could be included with the private release on this, maybe? Was with Racket, who has already posted in here, on the barrier for the 11th. Thank in advance if still possible! :)

Thats ok :)

I haven't posted here in a bit, just posting again to make sure :$

Thats fine

aw I guess I won't get to see it :(

No I know you, its ok for you too.

Hi Liam,

I'm certainly too late but do you need videos for O2 London gig, I've some from 26th and 27th if you want. Just tell me if you need, I'm seating 26th and in the front of Chris for 27th ;)

Yes please! :)

I wont be doing a full Glasgow one but may do one song from it to include as an extra for the O2 DVD.

Thats ok :)

Thats fine

No I know you, its ok for you too.

Yes please! :)

I like your answer :LOL: so, could you send me your mail by mp, I can send you all the O2 London video by wetransfer.com ;)

What do you mean by pro audio? the London gigs one is a soundboard IEM and audience matrix

I'm guessing that's what I mean! Whatever the mystery source is giving you, aha. :p

If you're doing the 26th, I've got Unsustainable and Sunburn (plus about 7 seconds of something else xD), just let me know if you want my videos! I was in front of Chris, just past the spike :)

Could I be included with the private release of this? (: I've posted earlier here I think, and it was my first stadium gig ever. :3

Another lerking norwegian hoping to be able to relive this awesome night in all the glory of the high quality audio. Would be beyond awesome :)

Can't remember if I posted something here in the past months or years...

I'm glad to see this finally reaching its release. :)

I have been checking this thread every now and then for months now, hoping you wouldn't give up after all these months.

Congratulations for your hard work.

(and hoping to possibly get to see it :p)

Obligatory top-up post!

Can't remember if you've already said, but what night of the O2 are you doing?

Night 2 at the O2 with bonus vids like sunburn from the night before, RBS at Glasgow etc

I can give it a bash, if you like!

I'd be more than willing to give it a go if you'd like :).

Sure, go for it, and post the results here. Its for the O2 arena DVD. cheers

edit: and to those asking about being included in the release of the wembley re-issue, i personally dont have any problem with it, but the audio holder does not want the audio ripped by itself and shared or the vids reuploaded to youtube, and when that was stated before for the reading release some didnt take notice of it so to combat that we thought giving it to just those we already know and trust from here the release would be best.

I have posted here only like twice, asking you to keep me signed up for the release. I'm too lazy too rip any audio as I haven't even done it to video files that I downloaded just to convert them into audio so I doubt that I would even bother uploading them. But If you're not signing me up then that's ok as I understand that it's not your decision.

I also wanted to ask if The Movie is going to pop up this year? As a christmas present or something like that?

Here's a rough one I did just now for the O2 cover... Would be nice for a little bit of feedback, then I'll do the whole thing :D

644032_10150966902714229_345431273_n.jpg

I really like the lay out. I like the pyramid at the top but think underneath the muse logo should be central and the London text smaller underneath the logo.

Then where the Matt image is at the bottom if either side a Chris and Dom one can be added I think it would look very pro. Cheers.

I've sent an email to the audio holder suggesting an open release with an aknowledgment before the download you have to tick to show you realise not to up the audio alone anywhere else or the vids to youtube for the Wembley re-issue.

I would make a thread for the London O2 DVD but I think it will cause too more excitment for yet another release so would rather give the O2 DVD its own thread when the DVD is actually out.

Archived