mapoftheglorious

will be uploading this to a private site along with the rest of my releases. the other releases are open to all but the wembley redub will be a private release (or if i already know you on the board personally). this is to combat re-uploads of the audio by itself and youtube uploads (audio holders wishes).

That's awesome Liam :happy: :happy:

will be uploading this to a private site along with the rest of my releases. the other releases are open to all but the wembley redub will be a private release (or if i already know you on the board personally). this is to combat re-uploads of the audio by itself and youtube uploads (audio holders wishes).

happy-kid-at-computer.jpeg

in that case Santa should deliver ;)

seriously though there is meaning behind the whole christmas hinting :p basically the o2 DVD is going to be a christmas release.

Is the pro-audio one definitely going to be the second night, then? I was really hoping for the first night :(

Second is better than nothing, though!

seriously though there is meaning behind the whole christmas hinting :p basically the o2 DVD is going to be a christmas release.

Awesome, I can't wait :)

The first O2 videos you uploaded are great, keep up the good work !

Awesome!!! Do we have to put our names up somewhere to be sent a link? :D

Or is this enough? :p

I'll know just from looking back a few pages then ill PM you a private link.

I would love to be included in this re-release. I have 3 fairly decent AVCH files (Unsustainable, Panic Station & Liquid state) from SECC Glasgow if you are making any more DVD's that I am willing to send you if you're interested. Just let me know :)

Cheers

Hi there, hope I could be included with the private release on this, maybe? Was with Racket, who has already posted in here, on the barrier for the 11th. Thank in advance if still possible! :)

This is great to hear! Does private upload mean it won't be torrent too? It would actually be more convenient for me if it wasn't as I can't use them on public networks but whatever you're planning is great. Can't wait to finally hear this!

Hi Liam,

I'm certainly too late but do you need videos for O2 London gig, I've some from 26th and 27th if you want. Just tell me if you need, I'm seating 26th and in the front of Chris for 27th ;)

Archived