mapoftheglorious

Can't you find a good pic of the live stage, cut the pyramid and put that one?

That's what I did, but the visuals were blank, haha.

I really like the lay out. I like the pyramid at the top but think underneath the muse logo should be central and the London text smaller underneath the logo.

Then where the Matt image is at the bottom if either side a Chris and Dom one can be added I think it would look very pro. Cheers.

I've sent an email to the audio holder suggesting an open release with an aknowledgment before the download you have to tick to show you realise not to up the audio alone anywhere else or the vids to youtube for the Wembley re-issue.

I would make a thread for the London O2 DVD but I think it will cause too more excitment for yet another release so would rather give the O2 DVD its own thread when the DVD is actually out.

Awesome, I'm just sorting that out now... I also did it so the picture on the pyramid is solid... I'll repost in 5.

yeah I think thats my favourite Tom, good job man :)

Awesome!

I've done the spine, and I'll do the back on Tuesday! (Or if I get time after work tomorrow)

Matt looks a bit too blue. I'd probably get him to blend with the others better.

I'll try get rid of the blue, but it's hard... EDIT: Actually, it was fucking easy...

430714_10150967039964229_2011928029_n.jpg

I've sent an email to the audio holder suggesting an open release with an aknowledgment before the download you have to tick to show you realise not to up the audio alone anywhere else or the vids to youtube for the Wembley re-issue.

Thank you for trying to make this available to all under specific conditions.

I might be dreaming about what we can do nowadays, but wouldn't it be possible to make each copy of the file unique because of a reference number or so included in the file ?

You'd then ask for an address or email address or forum account (then you get the IP address linked to it). So if the file, the video and/or the sound is uploaded somewhere, you could identify who uploaded it and then, enjoy hunting him/her down and do whatever you want with him/her.

Dunno if that is possible... :)

My take on an O2 cover so far:

G5rkI.jpg

Not at all final, just wanted to give a basic idea. It's all done as a 3d model so angles and pictures are easy to change... and I fully intend to change the one on the pyramid, just haven't found/made a good one yet XD.

My take on an O2 cover so far:

G5rkI.jpg

Not at all final, just wanted to give a basic idea. It's all done as a 3d model so angles and pictures are easy to change... and I fully intend to change the one on the pyramid, just haven't found/made a good one yet XD.

oh whoa, awesome.Your very talented :) Id love to get a 16:9 version of that to use as the DVD menu.

oh whoa, awesome.Your very talented :) Id love to get a 16:9 version of that to use as the DVD menu.

Thank you :D, that shouldn't be a problem at all, I'll work more detail into it/try out some other visuals for the screens in the next few days and post the results on here :).

In the meantime, this the kind of thing you have in mind?:

pUgN9.jpg

z5CeH.jpg

I can imagine seeing clips from the show play on the pyramid HAARP style.

Would be cool if along the bottom you can select playing options and each scroll has the options rotate around the screen. I don't know any authoring software that can do animated selections though.

Archived