mapoftheglorious

Im not gunna give one, it'll be up when its up, but it wont be ages. The day its up you'll know. Ive got to sort out a process for sharing the torrent privately with Paul.

I bet it goes up while I'm away :chuckle:

And can't you put passwords on torrents?

You could make a password protected rar file!

I was thinking of that. There may be some angry complaints in the future though when unaware people download a 10gb torrent and find it's password protected.

But it may be worth it to avoid the craziness of the last release.

Not really sure how this private release works, but as I understand it only people who you trust will be included. So does that exclude me, since I haven't posted much in the forum at all? I'm a very lovely person!

So I'ma take the lack of reply on this a good sign, because I'm a very positive person. Just throwing that out there.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into things like this, Liam :happy: I was wondering, are you finished with everything from the TR tour now and getting ready for all the T2L stuff? I ask because of the slight hope for some LCCC audio at some point in the future :$ But if you are finished that's obviously understandable, I think you deserve a rest :chuckle:

I would Love to have the LCCC Manchester audio as I was there and would love to relive it in glorious professional stereo :)

I actually meant Wembley.

I believe someone else did a LCCC edit so may be giving them new audio to dub their edit if the editor wants it as I wont find time to do my own LCCC edit.

Liam did you mean the Dvd by titoufou17. He says he has been trying to contact you but don't seem to be getting his messages. If that's the edit you mention above can you sort it with him ? cheers

Liam did you mean the Dvd by titoufou17. He says he has been trying to contact you but don't seem to be getting his messages. If that's the edit you mention above can you sort it with him ? cheers

Got one today, havent responded too it though, because I need to be authorised to hand out the original audio to a third party so am checking to see if im allowed to with the audio holder.

Wembleys all synced now btw if anyones interested, just re-doing the menu as didnt have the original file from my old pc.

Got one today, havent responded too it though, because I need to be authorised to hand out the original audio to a third party so am checking to see if im allowed to with the audio holder.

Wembleys all synced now btw if anyones interested, just re-doing the menu as didnt have the original file from my old pc.

I'm very interested. :happy:

God I hope you get permission. I just need this so bad ha ha xx

I'm very interested too !!! :p

Archived