mapoftheglorious

I like the pyramid on the spine. It's a nice touch.

Thanks, I quite liked that too :)

Everything is perfect apart from maybe the two little Doms on the back :chuckle:

Great job though.

I was uhming and aahring about that, but thought I'd chuck it on, and see what people say... Could get rid of it easy...

It's down to Liam at the end of the day, it's his project... I'm just making the cover for him. See what he thinks first :p

Current progress on the O2 menu thingy:

U8GWr.jpg

Still a work in progress, but I'm liking it so far, it should be possible to have moving visuals on the screens as well, it's not something I've tried before, but I know it's possible :).

Current progress on the O2 menu thingy:

U8GWr.jpg

Still a work in progress, but I'm liking it so far, it should be possible to have moving visuals on the screens as well, it's not something I've tried before, but I know it's possible :).

I've had a brill idea. Can you square out some of the muse logos on the pyramid screen to be just plain light green (chrome key). Then send me the full size image and I can key in moving images from the gig.

I've had a brill idea. Can you square out some of the muse logos on the pyramid screen to be just plain light green (chrome key). Then send me the full size image and I can key in moving images from the gig.

Yeah that's not a problem, I can change basically anything in the image fairly easily, all the screens can be green if you want XD.

Its really good although i think a shot of the pyramid during Isolated System would look good on the back as a centrepiece with actual shots from the DVD on some of the screens.

I'll give it a go now... I think I got a good photo of the pyramid during IS... I'll try it...

I'll blank out the images, then if it looks good, you can just send me over a few pictures, and I'll try it.

EDIT: Or I could just flip the one from the front upside down?

I'll give it a go now... I think I got a good photo of the pyramid during IS... I'll try it...

I'll blank out the images, then if it looks good, you can just send me over a few pictures, and I'll try it.

EDIT: Or I could just flip the one from the front upside down?

The only thing with no using the proper IS pic is that you dont get the TV boarders.

The only thing with no using the proper IS pic is that you dont get the TV boarders.

Ah, didn't think about the TV borders!!!

Then again, if you see how small I have to do the pyramid, you might decide that the TVs aren't a good idea...

O2backcoverpyramid1.png?t=1353795032

EDIT: I'm giving it a go, and I've got to be honest, it doesn't look good at all... Maybe If I gust use the pyramid and put pictures on it, without the screen?

Hows about this?

O2backcoverpyramid2.png?t=1353797326

We'll continue the cover design discussion via PM i think Tom so people dont keep checking for news everytime theres a post, its coming on really well though, you and ijoe are doing a great job.

Does musebootlegs still work does anyone know? ive asked around and all ive heard is people cant log in. If anyones able to can they link Luxemburger Queen to the Wembley DVD, cheers.

Does musebootlegs still work does anyone know? ive asked around and all ive heard is people cant log in. If anyones able to can they link Luxemburger Queen to the Wembley DVD, cheers.

The website has been back up for a while now. I had login issues when it returned but I just PM'd Paul and he cleared it up for me.

We'll continue the cover design discussion via PM i think Tom so people dont keep checking for news everytime theres a post, its coming on really well though, you and ijoe are doing a great job.

Alright, aha... Or Twitter, or Facebook, if you want? (I'm TomWellsLSF on both).

And as far as I know, MB is working... It was working last time I tried.

heres a very rough design of how the menu will look. Its mainly to show the video effect im thinking of. The video on the pyramid wont be the final DVD menu visuals, they're just for show in this idea. I can mess around with the angles and dimention of the vid to make it look better on the screen too, or I might just add some visuals that were used in the actual gig, but anyway, this is the basic look.

iJoe has kindly done the basic layout design of the still image - which im sure you'll all agree looks brill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13QXUicWjRY

edit: 'Play gig' buttons etc will go above the 27.10.12 text

Archived