mapoftheglorious

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not really an active poster, but I've been following this thread since it came up with the new audio way back when. I'm really hoping I'll be allowed to join in on the release when it happens :)

Ditto :)

More of a lurker than a poster here but I am a 'power user' over at musebootlegs and very much enjoyed the first iteration of this project. Would really appreciate being able to partake in any private release :)

• 3 weeks later...
UK Tour's over now...Liam? :ninja::chuckle:

will be uploading this to a private site along with the rest of my releases. the other releases are open to all but the wembley redub will be a private release (or if i already know you on the board personally). this is to combat re-uploads of the audio by itself and youtube uploads (audio holders wishes).

will be uploading this to a private site along with the rest of my releases. the other releases are open to all but the wembley redub will be a private release (or if i already know you on the board personally). this is to combat re-uploads of the audio by itself and youtube uploads (audio holders wishes).

Awesome!!! Do we have to put our names up somewhere to be sent a link? :D

Or is this enough? :p

Archived