mapoftheglorious

nope, no Ruled by secrecy.

This O2 DVD is looking pretty sexy if im allowed to blow my own trumpet. It will be done by next weekend. I've tried to get hold of Paul to let him know its welcome to be hosted on musebootlegs too but havent heard back from him yet but if anyone else is familiar with torrents and wants to upload it to musebootlegs theyre welcome to.

nope, no Ruled by secrecy.

This O2 DVD is looking pretty sexy if im allowed to blow my own trumpet. It will be done by next weekend. I've tried to get hold of Paul to let him know its welcome to be hosted on musebootlegs too but havent heard back from him yet but if anyone else is familiar with torrents and wants to upload it to musebootlegs theyre welcome to.

Just watched your vids on Youtube, it's looking and sounding superd :)

(oh and your New Born Reading re-edit, brilliant effort to capture the feeling on the floor - my first Muse gig and will take some beating!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
what ever happened to the private wembley re-release with pro-audio for people that had been keeping up with this thread? :confused:

Muse the Movie is coming out anywhere between a few hours to a few days. I think he's getting that sorted out first.

Yeah, the movie is the big project, we just have to be patient with Liam. He puts a lot of his time an effort into this stuff, and he gets so many demands (And sometimes, little thanks)... We just gotta let him do it all in his own time, don't nag, and just appreciate anything we do get!!!!

We all have to remember that he has a life with work and family outside of Muse, so we should all respect that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Liam !

Nothing to do with impatience (we've been waiting for about a year and we'll wait more cuz it's really worth it !) but I just wanted to get news about the new releases you announced on a previous post please (Wembley & Reading reissues and the resistance tour docu) as it's been a while since we last heard about ! Are they almost finished ? What is left to be done ?

Anyway, take your time and I can't help but say what's always said about you again : you bring so much to our community, we're so lucky and thankful to have a guy like you !

• 1 month later...

Wow, that's cool, thanks - that would be amazing. I don't have anything like an iPad or whatever myself, but I know people were able to get the audio and so on from the Reading one, so I'd be more than happy to get that available. Hopefully something gets sorted out soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey ! I saw Muse The Movie will be on musebootlegs soon so I was wondering if the Wembley edit is abandoned or still planned ?

Maybe they are waiting to use the 360º audio, but who knows. The real shame is being one of their finest shows, Muse won't release this in a proper format.

Bluray/DVD

- Full Second Night

Extras:

- New Born, Neutron Star Collision, Butterflies & Hurricanes, I Belong To You and Soldier's Poem from first night

-Photo Gallery

This never happens, i know, just like Earl's Court 04

This is the last that I heard if it helps the rest of you out. :)

yes it will still be released. This summer in time for the stadiums its being officially released with the 360 app, so ill resync that audio with the edit. The audio which I have atm is being shared with people who've given me bootlegs so im giving it them back exclusively. Either way you'll definitley have it soon enough.

I don't know the info source on the official 360 release but it's exciting for both that and this if true. Either way, we should have a version or two of it in the coming couple of months I'd guess.

• 1 month later...

Archived