mapoftheglorious

Okay, no worries!!!! I'll entertain myself with Reading! :D

Just glad you can get it out there for us all, would have been a shame if it never got out!

Do you plan on doing another DVD on the upcoming tour?

EDIT: Also, are we doing the PM only share, or a password or something, to stop the same thing happening?

There will be lots from me happening on the 2nd law tour. Although im not going to announce anything in advance, ive learnt from the past its best to not say anything and just release it and announce it on the day with the link its done.

And yeah for wembley it will be just be a private release I think.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into things like this, Liam :happy: I was wondering, are you finished with everything from the TR tour now and getting ready for all the T2L stuff? I ask because of the slight hope for some LCCC audio at some point in the future :$ But if you are finished that's obviously understandable, I think you deserve a rest :chuckle:

There will be lots from me happening on the 2nd law tour. Although im not going to announce anything in advance, ive learnt from the past its best to not say anything and just release it and announce it on the day with the link its done.

And yeah for wembley it will be just be a private release I think.

Awesome! Really looking forward to it!!!

Yeah, fair enough... Stops people going crazy in advance :p

Cool, of course I'd love a link!

Thanks!!!! :D

Sign me up for the private release, Liam! It was actually the creation of this thread that finally persuaded me to stop lurking and join the forum, haha! Thanks for everything you continue to do! :)

Not really sure how this private release works, but as I understand it only people who you trust will be included. So does that exclude me, since I haven't posted much in the forum at all? I'm a very lovely person!

Not really sure how this private release works, but as I understand it only people who you trust will be included. So does that exclude me, since I haven't posted much in the forum at all? I'm a very lovely person!

How can Liam trust a grey Lego brick?

If it's okay, please let me in on release aswell :)

And me, thank you. :awesome:

Me too, if possible please. Certainly lurk around the forums more these days than I used to in '08 and '09. But I have been looking forward to this to relive the barrier on the 11th once again, especially with no Irish gig yet for the T2L tour. :LOL:

Archived