Cave or Feeling Good

troymellor

I'd rather be kicked in the nuts that listen to Feeling Good. But I'd rather listen to Feeling Good than Guiding Light - I have a feeling listening to that would actually make me sick.

So yeah CAAAVVE. Heard it at Teignmouth - probably best song of the night.

I saw Cave played twice last year within a couple of months (Teignmouth in September and Liverpool in November). I didn't realise they'd been playing Feeling Good on every setlist lately. It's not one of the standard, always played songs.

its probably for the crowd who havnt been listening to muse for that long, you can give them a song you are sure theyve heard before

thats my suggestion on that matter

its probably for the crowd who havnt been listening to muse for that long, you can give them a song you are sure theyve heard before

thats my suggestion on that matter

Feeling Good was never popular as a Muse song until recently. People were more likely to know supermassive, knights, plug in baby. They have lots of popular singles now and they really don't need to play all of them, it's dull for people who have seen them more than once since 2006

Feeling Good was never popular as a Muse song until recently. People were more likely to know supermassive, knights, plug in baby. They have lots of popular singles now and they really don't need to play all of them, it's dull for people who have seen them more than once since 2006

iv seen them live once an it bores me

listened to as many live performances as i can find live, an feeling good kinda ruins the show, ruined glastonbury on the telly, came on, made a brew it bores me that much

I'm interested to see what gets played for the next album, because surely they won't be able to fit in every single one of the undroppable singles with new songs.

I'm interested to see what gets played for the next album' date=' because surely they won't be able to fit in every single one of the undroppable singles with new songs.[/quote']

Same. I reckon SS and NB willbe on rotation and FG will get the drop. They could drop GL and Resistance too and extend the show to 24 to make up for 7/8 album songs

but thats my opinion only..

Same. I reckon SS and NB willbe on rotation and FG will get the drop. They could drop GL and Resistance too and extend the show to 24 to make up for 7/8 album songs

but thats my opinion only..

i agree with you on all of it except for SS, since thats my favourite song EVER, an it just kills me when people say that, but something to add

a lot of people are wanting the older stuff back, first 3 albums mainly, what do you think is gonna happen here, since not many people are wanting to hear the resistance live, me personally, im only wanting the symphony and unnatural selection (the closest thing to their previous work)

7 from new album, plug in baby, hysteria, tiro, knights, supermassive, starlight, uprising, ud and resistance with new born/stockholm and feeling good/usoe on rotation

18 songs?! Too many for a Muse gig. :noey:

I have no problem with Feeling Good being played live. Gives me some time to regain my voice to yell at Bellamy. But Cave > FG :awesome:

18 songs?! Too many for a Muse gig. :noey:

I have no problem with Feeling Good being played live. Gives me some time to regain my voice to yell at Bellamy. But Cave > FG :awesome:

They wont be playing as many longer songs and some gigs wont get a drop d song at all so there will still be plenty of time for riffs and a new jam

You also got butterflies and hurricanes and soldiers poem right?

We only got bliss and citizen erased, and no exo or unintended. At least mkultra made up for it!

Yes, MK first (Paris Stade de France) night, B&H second night.

Archived