Cave or Feeling Good

troymellor

what are the chances of finding out the setlist early, cause im bored of hearing feeling good an would love to hear cave live

Easy. Just look at the setlists for the other stadium gigs. You will be hearing Feeling Good.

Muse think Feeling Good is one of their best songs, therefore it'll be played live for years.

im worried about what the set up is going to be, since looking at the vote thing, stockholm syndrome is quite low for the wembley 11th, but its one of their best songs are they going to play that

im worried about what the set up is going to be, since looking at the vote thing, stockholm syndrome is quite low for the wembley 11th, but its one of their best songs are they going to play that

They will.

on microcuts, downloaded the 17.11.2009 - Bercy, Paris, France gig, and cave, played on the piano, is in that list

You were asking about stadium setlists and whether or not you'd hear Feeling Good at Wembley. Bercy was not a stadium gig.

You were asking about stadium setlists and whether or not you'd hear Feeling Good at Wembley. Bercy was not a stadium gig.

didnt think

really should start doing that

suppose i can go for a drink as im, an i know several other people, who are bored of listening to it live, my friend has been to at least one gig live a year, and shes bored of feeling good

GIVE ME CAVE please :)

Archived