Cave or Feeling Good

troymellor

Cave definetley would be better.

I appreciate Feeling Good in a festival environment but its outlived its purpose in Muse's own shows.

To both though I would prefer Space Dementia, Megalomania, Apocalypse Please, Ruled by Secrecy, Hoodoo, Exo 2 and 3, Endlessly, Screenager and Sunburn.

Cave definetley would be better.

I appreciate Feeling Good in a festival environment but its outlived its purpose in Muse's own shows.

To both though I would prefer Space Dementia, Megalomania, Apocalypse Please, Ruled by Secrecy, Hoodoo, Exo 2 and 3, Endlessly, Screenager and Sunburn.

space dementia, id love to hear live, along with the symphony all bundled together and endlessly would one of them where id like to hear in a private session along with the rest really

Space Dementia, Apocalypse Please, Megalomania, Sunburn, Ruled By Secrecy, I Belong To You, Endlessly, Hoodoo. All piano songs that I'd rather hear than either Cave or Feeling Good.

:yesey:

Why is FG even an option tho? It always gets played. :erm:

*hides behind a chair*

Actually, I quite like Feeling Good. Its just one of those songs that makes you smile as the whole crowd sings along.

Though it's only good if you have a positive frame of mind about it.

I like Feeling Good too. :happy:

It just doesn't need to be played at EVERY show. :p

Love is our resistance but sometimes forever and occasionally it's because i belong to you but i always want you to tease me when i'm your unintended and just hold you in my arms as you're my guiding light and feeling good :vomit:

In all seriousness, go away Feeling Good.

your visuals are a nasonex commercial.

As bored as I am of the song live, I actually consider it to have some of the best visuals of their current stage set. Most of videos they show look horrid.

This is the most silliest question ever. That's like asking, do you prefer getting drunk with your best mate or cleaning shit from the toilet

:LOL:

*hides behind a chair*

Actually, I quite like Feeling Good. Its just one of those songs that makes you smile as the whole crowd sings along.

Though it's only good if you have a positive frame of mind about it.

I enjoyed it too :ninja: It seemed like everyone around me did too. :LOL:

I would prefer to hear most of Muse's own songs over Feeling Good though.

Archived