i heard bliss on a country strike video ,, usually people have this kind off up tempo kinda songs that fits with the speed of the video .. but this guy was so in love with muse that i chose bliss and hyper music and he loved it ..

The first Muse song I ever heard was Hysteria... fell in love with it, downloaded it, listened to it quite a bit (I think it's my most played track on itunes) but for some reason I'm not really sure of, never thought to try any more Muse. Heck, I even once used the song to describe the kind of music I like... and yet didn't look any further into the band! :rolleyes:

It wasn't until I heard KoC when it first came out that I started to get into Muse. :D

My cousin gave me the album for my "konfirmation" (That's what it's called in danish i don't know the english word but it's kinda like a christian bar mitzwah) anyway that was about 4 years ago. I actually didn't listen to the album before after a half year or so but when i listened to it for the first time i was sold.

btw, i'm pretty sure the english word would be confirmation -- so not too far off! ;)

the first muse song that i ever downlaoded and played constantly over and over again was take a bow

funny thing is i was looking for "modest mouse" because i ahd wanted to hear "float on" but i had forgotten the name of the band that made the song and the name of the song i jstu remembered the riff that was in the song

anyway somehow i got "muse" from modest mouse and looked them up in limewire (i don't actually use that program ever to illegally download anything ever it was peer pressure) and got take a bow

i listened to that song about 400 times and i have really listened to it in a long time

Knights of Cydonia, in about May 2007. Yeah I'm slow, very slow. At least I found them at all.

Heh, you're not alone...I've only got you beat by a few weeks' time :p K of C ftw!

Also for me Stockholm--'cos if you don't notice that one you have to be deaf! :LOL:

A friend of mine asked me if i'd heard of Muse, I was like... WHO???

So, he loaned me two albums- Origin and Absolution...

The very first song I heard would have to be: "Newborn" - coz Origin of Symmetry was the first album I stuck into the CD player....

I've loved them ever since and within a week or so, I bought all their albums. :p

MUSE ROCK!!!!!

Archived