it was bliss..i thought the video was interesting...but i liked other stuff(and i was too young to unterstand)..then,before absolution,i heard feeling good on a little radio(radiorock.it it's italian)and when asolution came out i had to buy it...it was amazing...and now i love muse;).cheers!

Guest Muse Fanatic

The first song I ever heard was 'Time is running out' which I heard on the tv, as soon as I heard it, i went straight into town and bought the album.

i remember the day oh so clearly...(flashback to many years ago)

i was in the car with my family listening to K-Rock, when Time is running out came on and i was like, wow this is a good song. unfortunetly, i was young and didnt have that much of good taste in music, so i didnt try to find out who it was by. then last may or june or some month in the spring, my science teacher gave me their CDs because he thought i might like them. THANK GOD FOR HIM!!! i fell in love and over the summer i saw them in MSG and found out EVERYTHING i could about them. i love Muse!!!

It was in about April last year (late, I know) and it was Supermassive Black Hole on my friend's MP3 player. It was about half-way through in the bit "ooooooooooooooooooh you set my soul alight" and my first reaction was "this song is way sexy. so is this girl's voice!"

A few seconds later I realised it was actually a guy and from that day on have recognised Muse as the best thing since sliced bread.

I admit I didn't get in to Muse until I heard Time Is Running Out. I bought Absolution because it was the only Muse cd I could find. I also remember playing it when I was on my way home and being amazed by it. One thing that I liked too was, I was breaking up with someone and TIRO came on while we were fighting. I just screamed the song at him. I've been hooked on Muse ever since 2004. I wish I could have gotten into them sooner.

ahhh good times....

about 3 years ago, grade 4, tom was playing showbiz and i heard Sunburn, and fell in love :). i used to sing it at school and i'd get looks cosa no one knew what the hell i was singing

admittedly i only really got into them last year, but sunburn is still my favourite song :D

I remember hearing Muscle Museum sometime before but I didn't become a fan until I saw the Stockholm Syndrome vid on VH1 a few years ago.

I used to be into some crappy bands and I'd like the instrumentals and hate the voice, then all of a sudden Muse came along... whooo! Awesome vocals AND fat riffs... haha.

My friends were the first to expose me to Muse (and have created a monster out of me, heheh). They were making comments about TIRO, but I had no idea what they were really talking about, until I went home and looked up the song.

Reaction: "Whoaaaa...." :stunned::)

But when I saw the video, I was pretty much like :eek:

Actually that doesn't even compare to my reactions from seeing SS and KoC live in concert.

Completely surreal. I was totally off in another world. You could say it was some kind of an orgasmic experience. :D

First time i heard them was back when absolution was about to come out and they would play Time is Running Out constantly. I fell in love with that song. I bought that album right when it came out and saw them live later that year. It wasnt until this year when i saw them that i realized "holy shit, these guys kick ass"

So, it's 2004 and I'm trying to find new music.

Got turned on to a lot of one-hit wonder type songs, but, point is I was watching MTV2 a lot (swear, it was decent a few years ago).

So I saw the US video for Hysteria. "Tingly" is the word I'd use for it. My spine tingled, my face tingled. I knew I was hearing/seeing something amazing.

A few months later, I saw the US video for Stockholm Syndrome. I liked it, but I didn't realize that this was the same band who did Hysteria. (Chalk it up to figuring most bands put out one good song).

Then a full two years later I'm organizing my iTunes library and FINALLY put two-and-two together. Black Holes and Revelations comes out, Knights of Cydonia is all over the radio. I catch it once, and think to myself, "oh yeah, these guys are okay". I hear it again, and I turn it up full blast, roll down my windows, and head bang my heart out to it.

The next day, feeling the repercussions of whiplash, I went on the iTunes store to check out KoC. I see the most popular song is "Time is Running Out". I listen to that. Then I heard Apocalypse Please. Then Supermassive Black Hole.

Basically, in one night, I downloaded all I could of the Muse discography. Bought BH&R then Absolution then OoS, and when Hullabaloo became available on the US store (earlier this year mind you), I gobbled it up.

Been listening to Muse non-stop since.

Unfortunately Showbiz still isn't available on the US iTunes store, nor are most of the singles. I mean, I have most b-sides, some alternate versions of tracks, and a few off Showbiz... but if those items were up for purchase, I'd buy them in an instant.

it was bliss..i thought the video was interesting...but i liked other stuff(and i was too young to unterstand)..then,before absolution,i heard feeling good on a little radio(radiorock.it it's italian)and when asolution came out i had to buy it...it was amazing...and now i love muse;).cheers!

sei italiano vero??ankio:D

anyway..I discovered Muse with supermassive black hole in 2006, which has impressed me a lot...:rolleyes:well I was in search of a favourite band..so I decided to buy their cd..when I listened to Map of the problematique..I said:this is DEFENITELY my new favourite band:D

I think the first song i heard was Starlight, however, i did not realize that was Muse at the time. A few days later i heard the song Feeling Good. Still not realizing that was Muse ( my dad was/is a huge fan ) some weeks ago, i watchet a video where the maker decided to use Plug In Baby as background. I was stunned. I felt i had to know who did the song, so i looked it up and found Muse. Now im trying to get into contact with Bellamy so he can tell me how i play the riff/intro myself :)

Archived