thats odd...

now,i havent read the full thread, but don't you guys remember this article from around the time the resistance was released? i know i saw it back then somewhere.

but now its been slightly embellished, adding the info about the singles.

or maybe that concerned different territories? this one is for the states and canada...

also: this concerns Matthew Bellamy -the composer/songwriter, not Matthew Bellamy-the Muse guy. There would be two different contracts for that, i would imagine.atleast that would make sense.

thats why theres no mention of Chris and Dom -as much as we love them.

Matt,Dom and Chris = Muse,who as a band has a contract for 2 more studioalbums with Warner,according to an interview earlier this year.

Matthew Bellamy = a songwriter/composer for people/things like A.Lambert,Muse and The International score, who has extended his contract with Warner at some point during the last year.

I wonder if its hard to separate between the two for him sometimes....

surely there must be times that things would be really amazing for one part of him, but not as good for the other in the long run.

I reckon all threads that get locked from now on should have this as the final post:

FF8.jpg

This is TEH lolz for this thread (and more to come yes), perfect fitting :LOL:

thats odd...

now,i havent read the full thread, but don't you guys remember this article from around the time the resistance was released? i know i saw it back then somewhere.

but now its been slightly embellished, adding the info about the singles.

or maybe that concerned different territories? this one is for the states and canada...

also: this concerns Matthew Bellamy -the composer/songwriter, not Matthew Bellamy-the Muse guy. There would be two different contracts for that, i would imagine.atleast that would make sense.

thats why theres no mention of Chris and Dom -as much as we love them.

Matt,Dom and Chris = Muse,who as a band has a contract for 2 more studioalbums with Warner,according to an interview earlier this year.

Matthew Bellamy = a songwriter/composer for people/things like A.Lambert,Muse and The International score, who has extended his contract with Warner at some point during the last year.

I wonder if its hard to separate between the two for him sometimes....

surely there must be times that things would be really amazing for one part of him, but not as good for the other in the long run.

Yes you're right, many contracts are probably signed by the guys, some all together and some separately, hence different talks and different PR, so really this is NOT a big deal (pig deal as Matt nicely put it with is fav t-shirt) :rolleyes::p:LOL::LOL:

A) Warner have been brilliant for Muse in the financial department, and for exposure, this kind of cash and promotion are a dream come true for any band.

B) There is no thing such as too much money.

Matt is going to need loads more $$$ if he wants to own a dream home in LA, and keep up his Hollywood celebrity lifestyle.

C) how many more albums with Warner does this mean? I won't deny that I was holding out hopes for Muse to be the sort of band to "break away from the mould".

Warner has been good for the band yes, but it's still awful for the fans and everyone who wishes to fucking LISTEN to the music without being treated as criminals. Warner doesn't want to accept the future, and it's hurting the fans, and in the end it's gonna hurt the bands.

Yes you're right, many contracts are probably signed by the guys, some all together and some separately, hence different talks and different PR, so really this is NOT a big deal (pig deal as Matt nicely put it with is fav t-shirt) :rolleyes::p:LOL::LOL:

exactly :) just wanted to see if i could calm down a couple of people who seemed stressed about it ;)

still....does no one else thinks this is old news?

'Matt, who along with his band' :wtf:

Oh, so they're Matt's band now. Sorry, I thought they were all equals and were in it cos they were 3 mates wanting to have fun and make amazing music. My mistake.

:facepalm:

NOoooooo,that was in the early days;)but I think it,s very nice of WB that they continuing to find homes....I mean,everybody needs a place to live:unsure:...right?...even Matt,s songs:yesey:

It really says little about how the "agreement" is being extended. Extended in time? To new media? To cover more of Muse's previous material?

It seems like they're just signing Matt. And since they're referencing music for films, I'm guess that they've signed him on to write film scores...? Could be wrong.

I cant watch vids on Youtube now they are all blocked.....

Praise Warner for their good way of dealing with new technology, by rejecting it.

Let's see how long before people start noticing that Warner isn't really the best choice if you care about the fans.

Archived