^^^ I asked that Triple C because I have no idea how those stuff work, thanks for answering! :)

Oh no worries ... to be honest I should have realized that it's probably kind of confusing for normal people. I have to wade through press releases all day at my job, or business articles (or sports articles, which are always about business), so it ends up being second nature. I didn't mean to sound condescending or anything.:)

Geez, I can't keep up with this thread anymore.:$

AGAIN, I was referring to the fans part. Not the industry. Especially their record company! Of course they only have to refer to Matt! I didn't even posted in here saying otherwise! I was just trying to comment on the fans part that YOU were talking about. Geez

"Now I'm not trying to belitte the achievements of Chris or Dom who are excellent musicians and performers, but I just think people should give Matt his due where it's deserved. He makes a huge contribution to this band and that cannot be denied and he deserves the credit that Warner have given him in this article."

That was the part that you reacted on?

I am gonna quote you from last bunch of angry posts and say "Geez".

So we know fuck all about this hmm.. and I suppose you know it all?

Wow way to judge a book by it's cover.

I know a bit because of my brother but I'll leave it there since you are just going to have a jibe at me because I am not as important as you guys. There is a definate hierarchy here!

Toodle Pip!

:sleepy:

Oh no worries ... to be honest I should have realized that it's probably kind of confusing for normal people. I have to wade through press releases all day at my job, or business articles (or sports articles, which are always about business), so it ends up being second nature. I didn't mean to sound condescending or anything.:)

Geez, I can't keep up with this thread anymore.:$

Not at all, you did explain it, and better than anyone else, since you know what you're talking about! :)

And I agree, people got confused with me. I'm talking about something that is not about the fact Warner only says Matt, but no, I get attacked. I know how the industry works in that way, it's the same as the comic industry (and I know a lot, I have to), and that's my world, like yours is this! ;)

:srsb33f:

If only that was possible. ...Although... maybe it's worth a try. I'll bring the accelerant! :awesome:

Oh and maybe a bribe for the music gods, so that they'll agree to take NSC back.

gods? Don't you mean we need to banish it back to musical hell? ;) Perhaps someone should bring some holy water....

PEOPLE when do you understand I was answering to a post about saying that people on here don't care about Matt?!

When it comes time to criticize, Matt certainly gets the brunt of the blame/picking on around here, moreso than the other two who don't get ignored so much as held up against Matt as what's good about the band vs. what's the problem.

But then there's also the requisite amount of ZOMG I <3 BELLAMY fangirls roaming around.

This board really seems to be a place of extremes.... but, such is teh internetz.

The one constant seems to be, though, that Matt is responsible for everything, be it all the bands shortcomings or all their achievements. It's actually kinda comical, even the people who claim to hate him can't seem to stop talking about him :chuckle:

"Now I'm not trying to belitte the achievements of Chris or Dom who are excellent musicians and performers, but I just think people should give Matt his due where it's deserved. He makes a huge contribution to this band and that cannot be denied and he deserves the credit that Warner have given him in this article."

That was the part that you reacted on?

I am gonna quote you from last bunch of angry posts and say "Geez".

Yes. Exactly. First, Warner only refers to him because that's how it works, he's the front-man, etc etc, he's the 'representative'. I just commented on the fact that she said in other posts that people in here don't give credit to Matt and always slag him off, and people on here just don't i've credit to matt, that he does a lot of work, etc. That's where I was stating my point ;)

oh god don't talk about marshmallow! Long time I don't eat them and I love it

Yes. Exactly. First, Warner only refers to him because that's how it works, he's the front-man, etc etc, he's the 'representative'. I just commented on the fact that she said in other posts that people in here don't give credit to Matt and always slag him off, and people on here just don't i've credit to matt, that he does a lot of work, etc. That's where I was stating my point ;)

oh god don't talk about marshmallow! Long time I don't eat them and I love it

Well then it probably would have been better to quote that post instead, because how the fuck is anyone supposed to understand that you are talking about a whole different post?

Your attitude isn't really helping either.

No, YOU look at it, and then think for a minute if he really meant that if you don't know everything there is to know in this business, get out.

I looked at it.. and I think he has said things along that line so many times.. it isn't a joe anymore.. but still if it is I am terribly sorry. I am not getting out of anywhere. I have just as much right as you do to be here. There is a hierarchy in this bloody forum. Fans who have been here longer or post more here get to trample on the 'quieter' ones.

I have had my 2 cents worth. :rolleyes: This place is worse than a bloody court room sometimes. :rolleyes:

:srsb33f:

gods? Don't you mean we need to banish it back to musical hell? ;) Perhaps someone should bring some holy water....

When it comes time to criticize, Matt certainly gets the brunt of the blame/picking on around here, moreso than the other two who don't get ignored so much as held up against Matt as what's good about the band vs. what's the problem.

But then there's also the requisite amount of ZOMG I <3 BELLAMY fangirls roaming around.

This board really seems to be a place of extremes.... but, such is teh internetz.

The one constant seems to be, though, that Matt is responsible for everything, be it all the bands shortcomings or all their achievements. It's actually kinda comical, even the people who claim to hate him can't seem to stop talking about him :chuckle:

People on here are always slagging him off because of what he's been doing recently, and especially music-wise sometimes :chuckle: and all hail to the the comedy we do about that, especially you :awesome: (and that doesn't couldn't as slagging off!)

and YES I was referring to the ZOMG!MATT!!MARRYME!YOUARETHEONLYONE fans on here too ahah

I looked at it.. and I think he has said things along that line so many times.. it isn't a joe anymore.. but still if it is I am terribly sorry. I am not getting out of anywhere. I have just as much right as you do to be here. There is a hierarchy in this bloody forum. Fans who have been here longer or post more here get to trample on the 'quieter' ones.

I have had my 2 cents worth. :rolleyes:This place is worse than a bloody court room sometimes. :rolleyes:

:yesey: +1

Well then it probably would have been better to quote that post instead, because how the fuck is anyone supposed to understand that you are talking about a whole different post?

Your attitude isn't really helping either.

I quoted it THAT comment! Don't tell me I quoted the wrong comment! :eek:

what attitude? some people on here were just using my comments to state what some people on here were referring to, but not me.

Oh hell, don't tell me I quoted the wrong comments.. if that is so, sorry!

I have had my 2 cents worth. :rolleyes: This place is worse than a bloody court room sometimes. :rolleyes:

Haha, you misunderstood. The "get out" part was still a part of the question.

Did he really mean "if you don't know everything there is to know in this business, get out", that's how I should have put it, sorry.

And no, what he said was not a joke. But the point is, you shouldn't argue about things when you don't know the facts.

I quoted it THAT comment! Don't tell me I quoted the wrong comment! :eek:

what attitude? some people on here were just using my comments to state what some people on here were referring to, but not me.

Oh hell, don't tell me I quoted the wrong comments.. if that is so, sorry!

No, I think you quotet the post that you were supposed to. But in that post, there is NOTHING about the board not giving Matt enough credit, and as you said yourself "I just commented on the fact that she said in other posts". Shouldn't you be quoting on THOSE posts then?

Haha, you misunderstood. The "get out" part was still a part of the question.

Did he really mean "if you don't know everything there is to know in this business, get out", that's how I should have put it, sorry.

And no, what he said was not a joke. But the point is, you shouldn't argue about things when you don't know the facts.

Well.. I for one thought a question had a ? at the end ;)

I am sorry I misunderstood!

Well.. Maybe some of the peoplewho intervene telliing us this.. should not bother! They don't know them either.

:eek: know! Let's not post at all.! :LOL: No one knows the facts anymore! :LOL:

So we know fuck all about this hmm.. and I suppose you know it all?

Wow way to judge a book by it's cover.

I know a bit because of my brother but I'll leave it there since you are just going to have a jibe at me because I am not as important as you guys. There is a definate hierarchy here!

Toodle Pip!

:yesey:

Warner > Matt Bellamy > the plebs

Archived