NRK Video Interview with Matt and Bergen Review

Natalia

It's a shame that he believes that Starlight and TIRO are some of the more popular songs. I suppose he is right... they are popular to the general fan, for sure.

I think that's what he meant - they're the "bigger" songs... he obviously knows that the fan favorites are Bliss and CE ;)

The polls results say otherwise :p

Although I agree, there are more songs a part from Bliss and CE, now fans need to be aware of that. :rolleyes::LOL:

No the polls say that a lot of people want to hear those but not everybody. :p

I think misunderstood the polls. The wording of the polls suggested they would play 2 songs from the top 5 but Matt seems to think they were supposed to play the song that had the most votes.
i think it was clear from the start that the band interpreted the polls in a different way than fans.

the polls were set to see what songs were most voted for each individual gig, but it seems like the band just wanted to have an idea of what 'rarer' songs the fans - in general - wanted to hear. and of course, bliss and CE were without any doubt the most voted... yeah, i know it's not what the polls say, so someone messed up if that was never what the band wanted to do lol

I've seen that,but thank you! It's a nice interview. I can't believe they were so close, Morgan and Dom were even 'spying' on the crowd... And I didn't look to my left, in the direction of the house they were in! Deary me ,lol.. I can hear White Lies playing in the background (love them by the way)

I thought they were great in Bergen and I'd love if they would return!

Screw the polls, the song I want them to play wasn't even an option! The Groove, people! The Groooooove! :supersad::supersad::noey:

Mine wasn't there either :supersad: But I know there is no possibility they play that song again, they didn't play it that much in the past anyway.

Archived