I used to think head sang "peace will arise" but then I read that it was venus, so now when I sing along I always remember it halfway the word and end up singing penis..

I have NO idea what you two are talking about. I don't hear Venus, peace will arise, etc. anyhwere in Space Dementia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by L. View Post

I got sooooooooo bored of waiting that I actually rewrote one of their songs asking for the dates...

Hate This and We'll Love You

Oh we am growing tired

Of allowing you to tease

Our mind with your silence, you're making us feel

wtf! i always heard it as STEER . . . not tease!

:eek:

am i right?

I have NO idea what you two are talking about. I don't hear Venus, peace will arise, etc. anyhwere in Space Dementia.

idk what their talking about either. ._. when you figure it out let me know! xD

Quote:

I got sooooooooo bored of waiting that I actually rewrote one of their songs asking for the dates...

Oh we am growing tired

Of allowing you to tease

am i right?

lol its what she wrote maddie! x3

haha this thread is real funny! :LOL:

i must say that i'm terrible at listening, usually i can't even catch what he's singing in most of the songs but i love them for matt's voice and the tune anyway :$

was quite frustrated trying to watch youtube interviews of them because matt talks so fast!

haha this thread is real funny! :LOL:

i must say that i'm terrible at listening, usually i can't even catch what he's singing in most of the songs but i love them for matt's voice and the tune anyway :$

was quite frustrated trying to watch youtube interviews of them because matt talks so fast!

lol yea that's true...but it's funny how you can still understand him to a certain degree. When I first heard him talk I was like :eek:

but then after a bit of watching their vids all the time *cough* :shifty:

I can hear him clearly. I'm sure he's every interpreters nightmare though! xDD

oh and um...I just found out that I've been singing hysteria wrong this whole time when I thought I was singing them right. :erm:

Quote:

Oh we am growing tired

Of allowing you to tease

am i right?

It's neither!!!

"Tease" is from my own reworked version for the purpose of my "plea" for the dates :p, the correct lyrics are:

Oh I am growing tired,

Of allowing you to steal,

Everything I have, you're making me feel,

lol yea that's true...but it's funny how you can still understand him to a certain degree. When I first heard him talk I was like :eek:

but then after a bit of watching their vids all the time *cough* :shifty:

I can hear him clearly. I'm sure he's every interpreters nightmare though! xDD

oh and um...I just found out that I've been singing hysteria wrong this whole time when I thought I was singing them right. :erm:

:LOL: really! haha i just catch random words here and there, and end up more watching him than listening, then reading other's comments to catch the funniest parts :$

i'm sure he's every reporters' nightmare too! quite happy he didn't decide to become a lecturer or something :LOL:

i got so fed up having the unknown lyrics bugging me so often so i added all the lyrics to all their songs on my ipod :D i'm good now:happy:

idk what their talking about either. ._. when you figure it out let me know! xD

I actually found it the next day. It's in the chorus, but I think that they kept saying that it was in the verse. O.o They also say that it says "Venus will arise" or something, but it sounds exactly like it says "Peace will arise". Who knew? :LOL:

I actually found it the next day. It's in the chorus, but I think that they kept saying that it was in the verse. O.o They also say that it says "Venus will arise" or something, but it sounds exactly like it says "Peace will arise". Who knew? :LOL:

oh!! :LOL:

thanks! I don't remember that part honestly. :LOL:

who knew, indeed.

Okay, call me an idiot, but I did think that:

Stretch it like a birthsqueeze

was

Stretch it like a BOXsqueeze

and

You know that I care

was

You with your BLACK HAIR

I am the stupidest person in the world. EVER.

i thought that it was boxsqueeze to. i was like What?????? so then i looked up the lyrics.

that's what it sounds like he's saying!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha

Articulation was never a strong point of Matt's ... but than again I like it like that;)

Whenever I cant understand to the lyrics I think What would matt do? and resort to moaning and wailing the sounds :LOL:

I read the lyrics to space dementia that said the first word was 'height' but no matter how i said it I couldnt get it to sound like what matt sung... until someone taught me to pronounce it 'H- 8' and suddenly it made a whole lot more sense:)

In sober I thought it was 'the spicy aroma HATH mended me'.... and i was like oohhh fancy shakespearean language :p

Haha

Articulation was never a strong point of Matt's ... but than again I like it like that;)

Whenever I cant understand to the lyrics I think What would matt do? and resort to moaning and wailing the sounds :LOL:

I read the lyrics to space dementia that said the first word was 'height' but no matter how i said it I couldnt get it to sound like what matt sung... until someone taught me to pronounce it 'H- 8' and suddenly it made a whole lot more sense:)

In sober I thought it was 'the spicy aroma HATH mended me'.... and i was like oohhh fancy shakespearean language :p

I thought he was saying H-8...the lyric was height?

and in sober...what did he really say? :$

The lyric he found probably meant to say "h-eight".

haha im a girl:p but that aside im pretty sure it was in the OoS cd booklet thing that it just said 'height'

hmmmmm did Matt mean height and just pronouce it weird? or did he actually mean H- eight? ... and what does H8 mean??

ahhh the mysteries of life... :LOL:

haha im a girl:p but that aside im pretty sure it was in the OoS cd booklet thing that it just said 'height'

hmmmmm did Matt mean height and just pronouce it weird? or did he actually mean H- eight? ... and what does H8 mean??

ahhh the mysteries of life... :LOL:

the answers to everything is on Musewiki.

specifically, here:happy:

Thanks!!

though that explanation might have confused me more :LOL:

dammit! Reading through those lyrics made me realise thats not all ive been singing wrong!

I thought it was

'helps me coexist/ without you (oohh ohhhohhh) :) but its 'with the chill'

That coupled with the next verse seemed to make sense; about a addictive but destruction relationship.... oh well:rolleyes:

thanks anyway;)

Thanks!!

though that explanation might have confused me more :LOL:

dammit! Reading through those lyrics made me realise thats not all ive been singing wrong!

I thought it was

'helps me coexist/ without you (oohh ohhhohhh) :) but its 'with the chill'

That coupled with the next verse seemed to make sense; about a addictive but destruction relationship.... oh well:rolleyes:

thanks anyway;)

:LOL: i find their lyrics aren't very coherent throughout the song, if you know what i mean, though they're still meaningful somehow. weird muse does weird things with their weird lyrics. and welcome :happy: i'm terrible at picking up what matt's saying, i get the lyrics wrong all the time :LOL:

Same! haha

I remember when first listening the Citizen Erased (before seeking out the lyrics) I could not understand a single word except for 'For one moment' and the last verse when the song had broken down :LOL:

Archived