HAha!!:LOL: Thats a really good one!

What is Citizen Erased about?-

Opressive government? 1984? rape? NO!

Its about the price of household goods!

:p

well i guess it made sense to me!

ya know. . . british, tea, liking it enough to maybe right a song about it. ..

:chuckle: I just thought he was going ''aaaaaaah'' or something. :facepalm: At least you picked out words!

:LOL: In all honesty I'd rather have heard "aaaaaaaaah". Somehow you can pass that of as just not paying attention, or half listening. but "holy mass me nova" just doesn't make sense no matter how ya look at it. Perhaps Robin said it in some random batman episode. "Holy mass me nova, Batman!" Yea I think that fits! :chuckle:

:LOL: In all honesty I'd rather have heard "aaaaaaaaah". Somehow you can pass that of as just not paying attention, or half listening. but "holy mass me nova" just doesn't make sense no matter how ya look at it. Perhaps Robin said it in some random batman episode. "Holy mass me nova, Batman!" Yea I think that fits! :chuckle:

:LOL: I really was listening though, I was just like ''the fook is he saying?!'' :facepalm:

I think I've seen that episode! :eek::LOL:

:LOL: I really was listening though, I was just like ''the fook is he saying?!'' :facepalm:

I think I've seen that episode! :eek::LOL:

:LOL:

In Hysteria:

I thought he said "it's drowning me, crawling in, and twisting oooo la la la! Yea I'm endlessly caving in and screaming for my life!!" And then when I thought I figured out what he was saying I was wrong again. after that I figured he was saying: " It's dragging me, crawling in, and twisting me arou round, yea I'm endlessly caving in and turning inside out!" :facepalm: It was a double fail. :LOL:

In Hysteria:

I thought he said "it's drowning me, crawling in, and twisting oooo la la la! Yea I'm endlessly caving in and screaming for my life!!" And then when I thought I figured out what he was saying I was wrong again. after that I figured he was saying: " It's dragging me, crawling in, and twisting me arou round, yea I'm endlessly caving in and turning inside out!" :facepalm: It was a double fail. :LOL:

:LOL: For some reason, thinking about Matt singing ''twisting ooooo la la la'' made me imagine him as a burlesque dancer....:erm:

That whole post made me :LOL: though, thanks for teh lulz Lena! :p

:LOL: For some reason, thinking about Matt singing ''twisting ooooo la la la'' made me imagine him as a burlesque dancer....:erm:

That whole post made me :LOL: though, thanks for teh lulz Lena! :p

no problem! that's what I'm here for! :awesome:

though it was true! :LOL: I sometimes still sing that when I'm not paying attention.

I used to think that H8 was "Hey Jane!", so I thought that SD was about someone named Jane. I like my version better, it doesnt puzzle me.:LOL:

At least your sounds nicer... I used to think that H8 was hatred...

"Hatred is the one for me / It gives me all I need"

I was thinking... boy that man has big unresolved issues!!! :LOL:

I used to think that H8 was "Hey Jane!", so I thought that SD was about someone named Jane. I like my version better, it doesnt puzzle me.:LOL:

At least your sounds nicer... I used to think that H8 was hatred...

"Hatred is the one for me / It gives me all I need"

I was thinking... boy that man has big unresolved issues!!! :LOL:

:LOL: but in the "hey jane" version....doesn't it kind of demean her by calling her an "it" :p

Hatred makes sense. it adds to the song while not really taking away. :LOL: I think that perhaps...we should buy Matt some microphones that can actually pickup the words he's saying while not taking away from his voice....or perhaps we need to teach him to sing a bit more clearly. :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I haven't read a lot from this thread and yet I already love it!

Hmm in Muscle Museum, at first I thought Matt sang "I have painted every toilet", instead of "I have played in every toilet" :erm:

And in Plug In Baby, when he sings "Mine is gone", I thought it was some random "ma yyeeee aaaaaahhh" :$

I used to think in Newborn it said

"link it to the world, link it to yourself, stretch it like a butt squeeze"

Then my brother told me i was wrong and then i thought it said

"stretch it like above squeeze"

:LOL::LOL::LOL: I haven't read a lot from this thread and yet I already love it!

Hmm in Muscle Museum, at first I thought Matt sang "I have painted every toilet", instead of "I have played in every toilet" :erm:

And in Plug In Baby, when he sings "Mine is gone", I thought it was some random "ma yyeeee aaaaaahhh" :$

I'm not even going to start on Micro Cuts. Yes Please is also a hard one to understand.

http://www.azchords.com/m/muse-tabs-2661/newborncomplete-tabs-76085.html :LOL::LOL:

New born tab, check out the lyrics at the bottom :)

Does he not know how to search lyrics?

Apparently not.

Like I said, not too sure of some of the words, but I think it's close enough, I mean it's so high pitched sometimes you could probably moan anything and it would sound ok.

No, it's not close enough. :LOL:

But I understood him perfectly on New Born. How are you failing so much?

I woke up today with a Muse song in my head, only one line, and I just could not remember the song..

the line was: "like a needle in the thread". Luckily, I also remembered "GROUNDED"..so..it was Futurism, and the line was: "Like the evil in your veins"

oops.:happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived