Same! haha

I remember when first listening the Citizen Erased (before seeking out the lyrics) I could not understand a single word except for 'For one moment' and the last verse when the song had broken down :LOL:

:LOL: i misheard alot of their songs, and the interviews are worst! i'm probably the worst person to be a fan of Muse, i'm terrible at catching things peoples say. and Matt, he's a motormouth, and a mumbling one at that. :noey:

:LOL: i misheard alot of their songs, and the interviews are worst! i'm probably the worst person to be a fan of Muse, i'm terrible at catching things peoples say. and Matt, he's a motormouth, and a mumbling one at that. :noey:

Haha! i know! my goodness if we slowed down the interviews to half speed it would probably sound normal... its kinda endearing though ;)

they should use subtitles:p

Haha! i know! my goodness if we slowed down the interviews to half speed it would probably sound normal... its kinda endearing though ;)

they should use subtitles:p

:LOL: true, though it'll be kinda distracting since i tend to zoom in on the subtitles and ignore everything else. but hey better than watching interviews without comprehension as i do now :facepalm:

:LOL: endearing? definitely! but also :wtf:ing, haha. and Matt, normal? :LOL: that's why i'm their fan, they're just so weird it's :awesome:. :happy:

:LOL: true, though it'll be kinda distracting since i tend to zoom in on the subtitles and ignore everything else. but hey better than watching interviews without comprehension as i do now :facepalm:

:LOL: endearing? definitely! but also :wtf:ing, haha. and Matt, normal? :LOL: that's why i'm their fan, they're just so weird it's :awesome:. :happy:

Muse= weird, endearing, with lashings of musical genius... that sounds about right :D

in hyper music I thought he said "When your golden lies feed my woe and you think I'm a statue and you and you needed proof." :erm:

And I also never noticed the "just to spit it in your face" part.

I never really noticed it either. I heard some screaming thing, but I didn't know what it said.

In TIRO i thought it was

"Now that you know im trapped since our relation"

and it was

"sense of elation"

I feel like an idiot..i didnt realize my error until i read this thread

:LOL: don't feel bad. There are times when Matt sings it live that it actually sounds like he's saying "since ovulation" even though that was an absolution misprint. :facepalm: but still the way he sings makes it a bit difficult to understand what he's really saying! You end up thinking you're right, then hearing something else realising you were wrong...and are STILL hearing him wrong! :chuckle:

OMG!

i just now looked up the CE lyrics. . .

i always thought it said

"break me in, tea just too cheap. . ."

:eek:

i never would have figured that out.

HAha!!:LOL: Thats a really good one!

What is Citizen Erased about?-

Opressive government? 1984? rape? NO!

Its about the price of household goods!

:p

In TIRO i thought it was

"Now that you know im trapped since our relation"

and it was

"sense of elation"

I feel like an idiot..i didnt realize my error until i read this thread

Don't feel like an idiot. I thought it was "relation" too for a long time. In fact, sometimes I'll still make the mistake if I'm singing along. :LOL:

:LOL: Brilliant.

I thought it was "When will these lonley years be over" instead of "When will this loneliness be over" originallly, and it still sounds like it to me. :erm:

At least yours made sense I thought he was saying "Holy mass me nova" instead of "loneliness be over." I have a great sense of hearing...and a bad sense of hearing at the same time. :LOL:

:LOL: Brilliant.

I thought it was "When will these lonley years be over" instead of "When will this lonliness be over" originallly, and it still sounds like it to me. :erm:

Me too...

Space dementia: H8 is the one for me..

I thought it was

Age yeah is the one for me..

Archived