Noo nooo nooo - not HCM... HM

When I heard HCM I got the lyrics straight away... That's how I realised I made a Big mistake... HUGE!!!

And that's also when I went: HCM pwns HM!! :D

:yesey: By far.

I didn't understand most of HM at first.

:D Yaayz! See, it's even easier to understand the bootiful lyrics in HCM! Plus, the Origin booklet has it as 'golden skies' for HM, which is an added facepalm lol!

:D Yaayz! See, it's even easier to understand the bootiful lyrics in HCM! Plus, the Origin booklet has it as 'golden skies' for HM, which is an added facepalm lol!

:facepalm::facepalm:

The OoS booklet is so messed up it's not even funny. :LOL:

And the most :facepalm:y thing of all is that they haven't done anything about it.

Noo nooo nooo - not HCM... HM

When I heard HCM I got the lyrics straight away... That's how I realised I made a Big mistake... HUGE!!!

And that's also when I went: HCM pwns HM!! :D

sorry guys... i love the passion and intensity of HM

not that I dislike HCM:LOL:

After listening to HCM i realised I had so many lyrics wrong!

At the start I thought it was 'You're going down! Fear my words!'

i also had no idea there was a word after 'space' for AGES

i thought it was just 'in this forgotten space, under my control'

'your gonna die?"... yeah I would have beeen slightly creeped out by that :LOL: I'm so glad its not!

Indeed she is! I've been slowly brainwashing her and now I've created a monster. Muse is literally ALL she wants to listen to! All the time! And yesterday I made the mistake of finally telling her that me and her dad are going to see Muse in Oct. (at the U2 show) and she literally cried for an hour because we won't let her go. She's still whining about it. I tell ya, I have a good mind to take her and not my husband because he's not a fan! :rolleyes:

Aww, she's so cute. What's her favourite song/s?

Dark Shines really does sound a lot like "dog shite". :LOL:

I guess the main thing that tipped me off that that wasn't the case was, you know, the title.

On a sorta related note, I could swear he says "Give me all the bliss and joy in your mind" rather than "peace", because come on, the song is called "Bliss"! In fact I had no idea it was peace until I read this thread a while back. Trickery.

Aww, she's so cute. What's her favourite song/s?

Her faves right now are TiRO, Invincible, New Born, Starlight, KoC and Hysteria. She wants to watch the HAARP dvd over and over. It's very bizarre, considering she's 5. But I figure she'll lose interest soon. Even I'm getting burned out! I've tried getting her into some other music, but she'll have none of it. I played some Radiohead for her and she said, "This sounds like Muse." :LOL:

Her faves right now are TiRO, Invincible, New Born, Starlight, KoC and Hysteria. She wants to watch the HAARP dvd over and over. It's very bizarre, considering she's 5. But I figure she'll lose interest soon. Even I'm getting burned out! I've tried getting her into some other music, but she'll have none of it. I played some Radiohead for her and she said, "This sounds like Muse." :LOL:

She might lose interest, she might not! I'd encourage a Muse break still, to prevent that happening!!!! Has she tried watching Hullabaloo or Absolution, yet? I still find it so sweet, she's a very young Muser!

I can't blame her for being obsessed with Muse :happy:

i also had no idea there was a word after 'space' for AGES

i thought it was just 'in this forgotten space, under my control'

I've always heard that as "In this forgotten space-race, under my control" :LOL:

:LOL: I still swear it's woe. It has to be.

it's funny cause I used to think it was woe too...but it's role. :stunned: I also though maybe he said world. :LOL:

and same song now, but on the part where he says "and you think I was scared, yea" I thought he was saying "and you think I'm a statue." Made more since to me. xD

it's funny cause I used to think it was woe too...but it's role. :stunned: I also though maybe he said world. :LOL:

and same song now, but on the part where he says "and you think I was scared, yea" I thought he was saying "and you think I'm a statue." Made more since to me. xD

Yeah, me too.

I actually thought that part was "And you think I was scared to"

I always thought Exo-Politics was about political critique of world leaders controlling and spying on citizens. Then I found out it's about aliens taking over the world or more like people staging such an invasion?

Well, it's still about the first thing, just in a silly alien context.

Archived