This thread is :awesome: ! Even funnier than the caption threads. So glad I stumbled on it. And I don't feel like the only dumbass. :LOL: But I can't think of any screwed up lyrics right now.

But my daughter thinks that the words in TiRO are "I won't let you mother it." And well, I haven't corrected her, because she's 5. And I don't feel like explaining murder. She actually botches up many of the lyrics, as you can imagine.

This thread is :awesome: ! Even funnier than the caption threads. So glad I stumbled on it. And I don't feel like the only dumbass. :LOL: But I can't think of any screwed up lyrics right now.

But my daughter thinks that the words in TiRO are "I won't let you mother it." And well, I haven't corrected her, because she's 5. And I don't feel like explaining murder. She actually botches up many of the lyrics, as you can imagine.

awe! your daughter is 5 and a muser already? that's so precious! ...perhaps precious isn't the right word. either way :awesome:

awe! your daughter is 5 and a muser already? that's so precious! ...perhaps precious isn't the right word. either way :awesome:

Indeed she is! I've been slowly brainwashing her and now I've created a monster. Muse is literally ALL she wants to listen to! All the time! And yesterday I made the mistake of finally telling her that me and her dad are going to see Muse in Oct. (at the U2 show) and she literally cried for an hour because we won't let her go. She's still whining about it. I tell ya, I have a good mind to take her and not my husband because he's not a fan! :rolleyes:

When I first got into Muse I listened to Thoughts of a Dying Atheist a lot and I thought the first line was 'In this place.'

I still sing it that way to this day even thought I know the words, it's a habit!

Indeed she is! I've been slowly brainwashing her and now I've created a monster. Muse is literally ALL she wants to listen to! All the time! And yesterday I made the mistake of finally telling her that me and her dad are going to see Muse in Oct. (at the U2 show) and she literally cried for an hour because we won't let her go. She's still whining about it. I tell ya, I have a good mind to take her and not my husband because he's not a fan! :rolleyes:

Why don't you take her then :D she'll love it!

t'is not, i have the absolution magazine from the album right here

it is, 'now that you know i'm trapped, sense of elation'

just clearing tht up

all right. no more "sense of elation" vs "since ovulation" please!

it's already been established that there are official muse releases backing each set of words. this is never going to get anywhere regardless of which is the printing error

your magazine from the album says "sense of elation" but then there's this one:

okay, the easiest way to sort this out..

**gets out absolution cd, and opens booklet inside**

**reads lyrics**

now that you know i'm trapped

since ovulation

you'd never dream of

breaking this fixation

done.

all right. no more "sense of elation" vs "since ovulation" please!

it's already been established that there are official muse releases backing each set of words. this is never going to get anywhere regardless of which is the printing error

your magazine from the album says "sense of elation" but then there's this one:

Neither one seems to make more sense than the other, so I guess just pick one and stick with it! Or next time one of us sees Matt, let's be sure to ask him! :LOL:

Edit: Actually, I think it really is "sense of elation," because my booklet say "since ovulation," and I know for a fact I have one of the booklets that is "fraught with lyric typos" and also has Interlude and Hysteria in the wrong order on the track list. There was a big reprint apparently. So the reprinted and corrected booklets must be the ones that say "sense of elation."

What do I win??

"Everything about you resonates happiness"

misheard as

"Everything about you is innate happiness"

Still makes sense I guess.

tis funny, thats exactly what I thought. !

also in exo-politics.

"when the Zetas fill the skies

its just our leaders in disguise"

I heard it to be:

"When they sees us in the skies

its just our leaders in the sky"

:facepalm:

edit:

space dementia:

"Helps me co-exist with the chill"

"helps me co-exist with the devil" (oh dear god I thought) :D

edit:

space dementia:

"Helps me co-exist with the chill"

"helps me co-exist with the devil" (oh dear god I thought) :D

Don't worry I thought H8 was Hatred... so if you out our 2 together you get:

"Hatred is the one for me

It gives me all I need

Helps me coexist with the devil"

(oh dear god indeed) :LOL:

Don't worry I thought H8 was Hatred... so if you out our 2 together you get:

"Hatred is the one for me

It gives me all I need

Helps me coexist with the devil"

(oh dear god indeed) :LOL:

I first thought he said "Eighteen is the one for me"

It's first attack, I believe.

Futurism: Apostasy and apathy still holds.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

]

Yeah we remember that one from "guess the song" :p

I think I posted it before but in HM I thought the first line was:

"You gonna die and feed my world"

:stunned: I thought Gosh that man has "issues"

:LOL: <3 ... way to ruin one of my fave lyrics .. :p

Noo nooo nooo - not HCM... HM

When I heard HCM I got the lyrics straight away... That's how I realised I made a Big mistake... HUGE!!!

And that's also when I went: HCM pwns HM!! :D

Archived