I had some issues with money this summer and am going to have to sell some of my collection for concert money.. I don't really want to part with this stuff, but I can't go on my 5 concert trip unless I have some extra cash. Anyways.. This is what I have for sale.. All items are in good condition.

1. Black Holes and Revalations Promo Box Set

2. Origin of Symmetry Promo with Screwdriver

3. Hyper Music Box Set (includes Hyper Music/ Feeling Good, Bliss, and Newborn)

4. Random 1-8

5. Sunburn 1&2

If you message me with an offer on an item I'll let you know what I'm hoping to sell it for, and how much I paid. I had extra money when I bought these, so I'm sure I overpaid. But I think we can work something out.

This is a link to my album with pictures of the items.

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=2149

I'm selling my copy of Random 1-8 on ebay. Perfect condition, selling it for £35 which is cheap compared to other copies on ebay. If you're interested please have a look here.

I also may be selling my copy of Hullabaloo (CD) which is not currently on ebay. Skint times call for desperate measures I'm afraid. If you're interested please email at minimassie@hotmail.co.uk with an offer :)

I'm selling these Muse singles/promo's because I have two of them :rolleyes:

1. Unintended promo (Muse8) - does not have the right cover with the Muse logo

2. Plug In Baby (German version, songs on it are Plug In Baby, Nature_1, Execution Commentary, Spiral Static and Bedroom Acoustics)

3. Sunburn cd2 (French)

4. Bliss cd1 (French)

5. Plug In Baby cd1 & cd2 (both French)

6. Muscle Museum cd1 & cd2 (both French)

PM if you're interested!

I have an absolute tonne of stuff I'd like to shift:

Promos

Four-Track Daily Mirror Muse Sampler (New Born, Plug In Baby, Muscle Museum and Sunburn) - SOLD

Butterflies & Hurricanes Promo (static shield bag) - SOLD

Sing For Absolution Promo (static shield bag) - SOLD

Supermassive Black Hole Promo

Knights Of Cydonia Promo - SOLD

Knights Of Cydonia Promo

Starlight Promo

Starlight Promo

Invincible Promo (static shield bag)

Singles

Supermassive Black Hole CD - SOLD

Supermassive Black Hole DVD

Starlight CD - SOLD

Starlight DVD - SOLD

Knights Of Cydonia CD - SOLD

Knights Of Cydonia DVD - SOLD

Invincible CD - SOLD

Invincible DVD - SOLD

Uprising CD

Resistance CD - SOLD

Albums

Black Holes & Revelations Tour Edition CD/DVD (Official Videos + Live Videos)

Black Holes & Revelations CD/DVD (w/ Absolution Tour DVD Bundled) - SOLD

If anyone's interested in any of them (preferably lots of them!), drop me a PM and we can do some biz :).

Ta.

Hi...I just joined this site (well I was forced to otherwise it wouldn't allow me to buy anything) =D

Ok...I just bought a Ladies Explode Jun-Sept '10 Tour T-Shirt from the official Muse shop to wear on their concert in Wembley....erm I bought it in 'small' and I was just wondering has anyone bought ladies Muse clothing and if it is baggy or fitted? (cos I only prefer wearing fitted clothing )

Edit: Doesn't matter! I recieved it and its perfect =)

Ok I have some stuff in my Mum's loft I have to shift (will have it in hand August 28th) so off the top of my head if anyone wants any of these PM me with an offer:

Dead Star/In Your World CD (Futurism and Dead Star video) sold

Time Is Running Out CD

Hysteria CD

Sing For Absolution CD

Butterflies and Hurricanes CD (artwork inlay missing)

Resistance CD

Hysteria DVD

I also have this t-shirt in Small Mens http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Licensed-Merchandise-Resistance-Unisex/dp/B002WBZN16/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=clothing&qid=1282144996&sr=8-3

Hey all,

Due to moving to London and having to work I can't make the Manchester gig on the 4th September anymore. I'm absolutely gutted.

I've put my two tickets up for sale on ebay - I'm selling them separately.

If any of you guys wants a ticket then please see the listing links below. If it's one of you that buys a ticket, let me know your forum username (so I can check who you are) when you complete the checkout process and I'll give you free postage.

Hope anyone else going to the gig enjoys it as much as I would've done. It would've been my 8th time seeing them :(

x

Razors

[Links removed]

Ok I have some stuff in my Mum's loft I have to shift (will have it in hand August 28th) so off the top of my head if anyone wants any of these PM me with an offer:

Dead Star/In Your World CD (Futurism and Dead Star video)

Time Is Running Out CD

Hysteria CD

Sing For Absolution CD

Resistance CD

Hysteria DVD

I also have this t-shirt in Small Mens http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Licensed-Merchandise-Resistance-Unisex/dp/B002WBZN16/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=clothing&qid=1282144996&sr=8-3

No interest? :(

I had some issues with money this summer and am going to have to sell some of my collection for concert money.. I don't really want to part with this stuff, but I can't go on my 5 concert trip unless I have some extra cash. Anyways.. This is what I have for sale.. All items are in good condition.

1. Black Holes and Revalations Promo Box Set

2. Origin of Symmetry Promo with Screwdriver

3. Hyper Music Box Set (includes Hyper Music/ Feeling Good, Bliss, and Newborn)

4. Random 1-8

5. Sunburn 1&2

If you message me with an offer on an item I'll let you know what I'm hoping to sell it for, and how much I paid. I had extra money when I bought these, so I'm sure I overpaid. But I think we can work something out.

This is a link to my album with pictures of the items.

http://board.muse.mu/album.php?albumid=2149

are any of these still for sale?

Dead Star/In Your World CD (Futurism and Dead Star video)

Time Is Running Out CD

Hysteria CD

Sing For Absolution CD

Resistance CD

Hysteria DVD

Interested in those, I'll pm you.

Archived