I'm ordering the butterfly t-shirt and a have a stupid question: What should i write as title? I don't really understand it, I've never ordered from any shops outside my country and i can only order the t-shirt if i fill out the title box too.

I'm ordering the butterfly t-shirt and a have a stupid question: What should i write as title? I don't really understand it, I've never ordered from any shops outside my country and i can only order the t-shirt if i fill out the title box too.

You should write into the box 'what you are', so Miss, Mr, etc. I wrote "Miss" and it was okay. The package arrived one week after I ordered (Budapest).

(Magyarul is írhattam volna, de hátha még valakinek hasznára lesz:))

If you are a a girl: miss

If you are a married woman: mrs

If you are a man :mr

I just received the butterfly t-shirt - its lovely but the fabric is v v thin. Haven't quite worked out what bra to wear with it as its super see-through :(

But the colours are lovely and finally a style to suit those ladies with larger boobs - the wings kind of make a V shape so its quite flattering.

And it does come up quite big - I usually just fit into a large but the medium is better for me - the large just hangs a bit too much round the mid section.

I [well, my mum :chuckle:] ordered my muse eurasia tee on friday, it still hasn't arrive. :unsure: but I have ordered a necklace and the plec tin, and they got here pretty sharpish... any info on this?

yes.they wait for a new delivery.

i also ordered stuff and it still hasnt arrived.

and also a lot of friends have the same problems.

I finally received the tour programme only to discover that at least edit: 8 :eek: of the tickets, setlists, passes, etc that i had sent were in there :awesome:

Still waiting for the other order though :shifty: been waiting for almost a month, but it has been dispatched yesterday :happy:

I just received the butterfly t-shirt - its lovely but the fabric is v v thin. Haven't quite worked out what bra to wear with it as its super see-through :(

But the colours are lovely and finally a style to suit those ladies with larger boobs - the wings kind of make a V shape so its quite flattering.

And it does come up quite big - I usually just fit into a large but the medium is better for me - the large just hangs a bit too much round the mid section.

i love the butterfly shirt...i've gotten so many compliments from my workmates when i wear it :) it is a loose fitting shirt, but i like it cos of that...i always have a singlet sort of thing i wear underneath (same with the exogenesis shirt) so i havent got a problem with it being see through...maybe flesh coloured if you dont want to wear a singlet...

speaking of orders...i'm still waiting on on my shirt order...places it end of june...and they're usually pretty quick...i'm guessing stock hasnt arrived as yet...

Well for the few see-through t-shirts I have, I bought a simple bra in a very unsexy flesh-colour, but it definitely does the trick :)

Has anyone ordered the black & white butterflies shirt yet? I just saw it for the first time today so I think it's new:

2777d4e5-30c9-425b-b323-fbf15c0f431e.jpg

I can't decide between this one and the other butterfly one... The black & white one isn't listed in the sizing info, even though it's clearly sized differently than the other tees.

Has anyone ordered the black & white butterflies shirt yet? I just saw it for the first time today so I think it's new:

I can't decide between this one and the other butterfly one... The black & white one isn't listed in the sizing info, even though it's clearly sized differently than the other tees.

Wow, this must be new yes. I like it!

Wow, this must be new yes. I like it!

its brand new...there was a .mu twitter update about it...i think its like the butterfly shirt in terms of sizing...apparently the butterfly shirt has been so popular that they made another version of it :)

I'm sure that would look yum yum on you! :yesey:

On me, it would probably be too large at the boobs area and my bra would show, as usual... :indiff:

Wear a singlet under it?

I think the black and white model would suit you very well :yesey: Cause it's so low cut I think it suits smaller boobed ladies better :yesey:

On me I'd be like I'd be showing my whole entourage :chuckle:

Archived