hooray :dance:

ugh, from reading to germany? :stunned:

uhm, i'm going to order a hoodie next week, hope it won't take ages to arrive :erm:

hooray for order getting here...and then i saw the label - was the import notice from germany...i liked the old address labels with the muse logo...which made me squeal every time i got the package...hopefully it'll get more efficient (which the germans are famous for)...

I bought The Resistance enamel logo keyring the other day at Wembley, my dad turned it into a necklace for me :D :D

oooh that's awesome...picture?

Yeah it is getting pretty ridiculous... I guess I will just wait it out and see if they restock. Hopefully they will!! >,<

well hopefully they are going to restock like they usually do...but i dunno...

oh and whoever was talking about the grey hoodie...i saw it randomly in a picture from the wolstenbeast's football match on FB...and i agree it looks AWESOME!

Just wonderring but has anyne bought the black bessenger bag with Muse on it? I was wondering how big it was and just generally what it's like.

ummm i have the old one (not the new one) and its about the size of an 13" laptop - but the zip doesnt let you put a laptop in...i love that bag :) the canvas is a thick hardy canvas and its really sturdy :)

finally got my june order...and they werent kidding when they said in an email that they were moving...they moved their warehouse from Reading to GERMANY!!! and now warner look after it...i liked it when it was in Reading...the label was nicer, they were faster in delivery and it was just much more "muse"-like...now it just seems like a warehouse :(

\rant

Ah, so THAT was what happened. I was wondering why it only took three days for my last order to arrive. But I do agree.

Ah, so THAT was what happened. I was wondering why it only took three days for my last order to arrive. But I do agree.

well mine took TWO MONTHS!!! mind you apparently they were "waiting on an item" for that order...usually it took a week roughly for an item from despatch email to receiving it in the mail...

but who knows when they sent it out now...dont get the despatch email anymore :(

well mine took TWO MONTHS!!! mind you apparently they were "waiting on an item" for that order...usually it took a week roughly for an item from despatch email to receiving it in the mail...

but who knows when they sent it out now...dont get the despatch email anymore :(

My first order did as well, because something was originally on backorder, but it went out of production so after like a month I got the order along with an apology for the item that they couldn't deliver. It still says "awaiting stock" in my orders in my account, though. Ah well...

It's still strange, though, I was thrilled about it only taking three days, but usually when I get stuff from Germany it takes ages because of customs. Heeey, there's something fishy here. The Muse warehouse is run by the mafia. Ssshh. XD

it's in Germany now? :erm: Why do I have to pay more then to get stuff delievered to Germany? :wtf:

A general Warner thing, I think. Same thing happened with the Biffy shop, ordered a CD which was delivered from Germany. I felt royally overcharged by the postage cost.:mad: They don't seem to be willing to charge less for delivering inside Germany.

ummm i have the old one (not the new one) and its about the size of an 13" laptop - but the zip doesnt let you put a laptop in...i love that bag :) the canvas is a thick hardy canvas and its really sturdy :)

Cool, Thanks .I was wondering if it would make a good college bag (I have fudge loads of college stuff)

ok thanks ill check ebay. where are the second hand ones found?

Ive got Bliss CD 1 and Hysteria DVD single which, with reasonable offers, could end up belonging to you

The Bliss Single is the original CD that was bought when it was first released, it includes the music video for Bliss and 2 other songs (The gallery and Screenager (live), which is a pretty sweet live rendition!) also, Bliss has an extended outro in comparrison to the OoS version.

The Hysteria DVD single includes the Music video, the Making of Hysteria (The making of the video, not the song) and a complete gallery. Also includes the audio for Hysteria, and a live recording Live at MTV2.

Both CD's look like they could've just been made.

Sensible offers please

If you're interested, PM me :)

Awesome. I just bought it and the USoE t-shirt because it was on sale :) . I'm becoming such a merch whore :p .At least I'm not alone

You're DEF not alone, trust me - I buy almost everything :LOL:.

I have no monies to get anything else this month, but I've got my eye on a couple of things that I've put off buying, including the blue hoody... but they took it down :(. It's most likely a stock issue, but I hate that they don't make that clear... sometimes I worry that they've taken the item off the site altogether, lol.

Anyways, still waiting on my order to be shipped (which I ordered a week ago now - still says 'order received')... I wants that umbrella and towel with all the other shiz I got :D!

it's in Germany now? :erm: Why do I have to pay more then to get stuff delievered to Germany? :wtf:

yep in germany now :(

My first order did as well, because something was originally on backorder, but it went out of production so after like a month I got the order along with an apology for the item that they couldn't deliver. It still says "awaiting stock" in my orders in my account, though. Ah well...

It's still strange, though, I was thrilled about it only taking three days, but usually when I get stuff from Germany it takes ages because of customs. Heeey, there's something fishy here. The Muse warehouse is run by the mafia. Ssshh. XD

i was reading the terms and conditions last night...and they definately didnt do that with my june order!!! they were supposed to send an email out when it was sent...they didnt. and delivery is supposed to take 5 days in europe, and no longer than a couple weeks...and it didnt.

somethings definately fishy...but it just sucks that the standard of service has dropped :(

Cool, Thanks .I was wondering if it would make a good college bag (I have fudge loads of college stuff)

its an awesome bag...same with the backpack...i love that backpack :)

Awesome. I just bought it and the USoE t-shirt because it was on sale :) . I'm becoming such a merch whore :p .At least I'm not alone

oh dont worry you most definately are not alone in merch whoredom :) i did a count of how many shirts/hoodies i had the other day...and i counted 8 shirts and one hoodie...but that doesnt include the other stuff i have...eek!

oh dont worry you most definately are not alone in merch whoredom :) i did a count of how many shirts/hoodies i had the other day...and i counted 8 shirts and one hoodie...but that doesnt include the other stuff i have...eek!

:LOL: so far I have five shirts, one hoodie, a keyring (now it's a necklace :awesome:), the uprising teddy :D, five posters and two bags. :D I need more muse stuff! I also have all the CD's and DVD's, The Resistance music book and two other Muse books. :happy:

I bought the grey explode t-shirt at Wembley, but for some reason they gave me a mens. At first I asked for a medium, as ladies mediums ususally fit me well, but it was absolutely massive so I changed it for a small. The small is better but still pretty big.

Is there any chance that the t-shirts shrink in the wash :erm:

I bought the grey explode t-shirt at Wembley, but for some reason they gave me a mens. At first I asked for a medium, as ladies mediums ususally fit me well, but it was absolutely massive so I changed it for a small. The small is better but still pretty big.

Is there any chance that the t-shirts shrink in the wash :erm:

I've resorted to getting men's tees when they run out of stock at merch stands... none of them have shrunk for me yet, so I just wear them around the house, hehe. But maybe you can try washing it at a higher degree to get it to shrink... like 60? :chuckle:

I use the messenger bag for a school bag :happy:

Do you think this bag is good as laptop bag? I am going to buy a laptop, but I haven't decided 13 or 15 inches yet. Yes! the one with the shiny, juicy fruit on it :) I specify this just to give you an idea about what kind of computer I want to put inside that bag.

I can't find information about the size (of the bag).

be072516-7c03-425b-afe7-65fbf4cd06e9.jpg

I like it so much!

Do you think this bag is good as laptop bag? I am going to buy a laptop, but I haven't decided 13 or 15 inches yet. Yes! the one with the shiny, juicy fruit on it :) I specify this just to give you an idea about what kind of computer I want to put inside that bag.

I can't find information about the size (of the bag).

be072516-7c03-425b-afe7-65fbf4cd06e9.jpg

I like it so much!

I have the other messenger bag, sorry I don't know the size of the one in the picture. The one that I have will fit a small netbook laptop. ;) sorry if I wasn't any help :LOL:

I've resorted to getting men's tees when they run out of stock at merch stands... none of them have shrunk for me yet, so I just wear them around the house, hehe. But maybe you can try washing it at a higher degree to get it to shrink... like 60? :chuckle:

Hehe maybe I'll just wait until I have money then buy one that fits better :p

One that doesnt look like I'm wearing a tent

Archived