Exo and Invincible are the two blandest Muse songs ever.

How dare thee! I love them both! In Exo he makes singing that high so easy! Bland on bh&r has to be MotP.

Anyway, Invincible is an amazing song, I'm not quite sure why people don't like it. It was the highlight of the Sheffield gig for me and the version they did on top of the pops session is amazing!

Why exactly?

For me it's just That Chorus. It's not only ridiculously cheesy but sounds awkward and clumsy, as though the lyrics dont quite fit.

"And tonight matthew wecantrulysay together we're invincible."

Just makes me cringe everytime.

At least pink ego box or fillip's 'its happening soon, its happening soon its scent has been blowing in my directshoon' makes me laugh.

apart from saying it's crap some points to support your statements would be appreciated for the good of this topic :p

It's bland and cheesy, and the wailing guitar thing just sounds awful. It's completely lacking in imagination or originality, and has the energy of a sponge. As soon as it starts to show some promise (the riff before the terrible guitar solo*), it goes straight back to the dull chord progressions again.

*It's just the tune with stupid effects. Abysmal.

To summarise, Invincible sounds like it was written in five minutes by a GCSE music pupil.

Invincible is a swing and a miss in every catagory.

I loved Burning Bandits so much but Exo...:noey: Exo is its flat, groove-less, monky-fish-frog retard baby.:LOL: (bit of south park on the end there)

Exactly. They actually made it worse. I vomited a little when I first heard the guitar intro :LOL:

Invincible is Shine's slightly inbred, retarded and emotionless brother. Seriously...why would anyone write such lyrics :rolleyes:

So far we have as arguments against:

cheesey lyrics

dull chords

did i mention cheeseyness?

Bad lyrics

Cheeseyness?

Cheesy as hell.

Bad lyrics.

Cliche intro.

I could go on?

yes please

Pro invincible:

Beautiful Lyrics

Different then other muse stuff (in a good way)

Great Guitar (solo)

So far we have as arguments against:

cheesey lyrics

dull chords

did i mention cheeseyness?

Bad lyrics

Cheeseyness?

yes please

Pro invincible:

Beautiful Lyrics

Different then other muse stuff (in a good way)

Great Guitar (solo)

It's not different. It's basicly a bad copy of B&H. So erase that.

Archived