Its my fave Muse song...i think its great...the power of the lyrics etc... and the gradual building of the music upto the explosive solo etc... its genius...:D

and its gotta be a song lots of people can relate to one way or another lyric wise...i can anyway which kinda adds to it...this is something most Muse songs lack thinking about it...i guess Matt just approaches his lyrics from a different angle most the time...

proper chuffed its being released!

and doms drumming :D

personally i really like invinsible, although i do find my self listening to the live version these days as its alot more passionate than the album version

I have to agree the live version is so much better than the album version. Perhapse let's put this topic towards the live version

It's the only Muse song I dislike.

What a great building feedback :p

Its my fave Muse song...i think its great...the power of the lyrics etc... and the gradual building of the music upto the explosive solo etc... its genius...:D

THE reason why invincible is such a great song ^^

I'll admit it, it wasn't my favorite when I first heard it. A few times after that, it really grew on me and now, I completely love this song. I think the lyrics are beautiful and that guitar bit is awesome. It gives me chillsssssss just like many other Muse songs.

Of course it's going to come off as a bit cheesy because it's a softer song. Some people associate soft songs with being cheesy. Plus, many Muse fans only like, better yet, PREFER their harder songs. *shrugs* Whatever. :rolleyes: Invincible is great.

Invincible is really good, and has anyone noticed that the second track of all the Muse albums are quite 'poppy' and less 'heavy' (Musey)?

I think it's good producing (as a music producer myself), because it really works. The first song sets the stage for the album, the second song (the poppy one) gives you a sense of trust of reassurance that you can be friends with this album, etc. It's all good.

mhh..I think it's song for..special moods..Like e.g.: I am really waiting for this guy and everything in that song expresses my feelings for him and anyway..it's like the song was written about us two.

So, I can listen to the song, if I can identify with it. At the time,where I couldn't..I just skipped it while listening to the album..

Fact is: it is not the usual Muse song..it's.happy..Don't get me wrong,of course I want them to be happy, but in the past songs used to go a bit of a different direction.

But we might just get used to that change and that's okay.

I'm okay with changes.

That song would have been a nr. 1 hit after 9/11 I guess....

anyway... i just realised it's the song i listened to most after KoC on the new album (iTunes counter sais so :LOL: ).

I have something to admit.... the first time I heard it i was like wtf.... but after a week it's been my second favourite song on the album :happy:

Invincible is truly meh...dead average and it's doesn't inspire me particularly. But then again "together we're Invincible" isn't a particularly inspiring statement tbh. The build up and solo are good but that's the song's only redeeming feature.

Still. When put next to the shitheap that is Exo-Politics the song does seem like utter genius :LOL:

It's not the best track on BH&R imo. Neither is it the worst.

For me, it just doesn't get going soon enough. So i end up skipping it. I've done that less though since seeing/hearing it live. But then i've stopped skipping Hoodoo since i saw/heard it live too.

Thing is, Assassin follows it on the album, and it's such a contrast, and i'd rather listen to Assassin :p

Archived