Well if we all jump off together then we'll be invincible for sure, if we did it seperately we'd be screwed.

Good point...I vote we put the recent invincible lovers at the bottom of the pack so they suffer the brunt of the fall, and let the longer believers go unharmed :yesey: Seems fair :rolleyes:

Good point...I vote we put the recent invincible lovers at the bottom of the pack so they suffer the brunt of the fall, and let the longer believers go unharmed :yesey: Seems fair :rolleyes:

:LOL: Yes, erm...I've stuck with Invincible right the way since the concept of the song was thought up, I get to go at the top. :D

:LOL: Yes, erm...I've stuck with Invincible right the way since the concept of the song was thought up, I get to go at the top. :D

You can go beneath me, I've always loved the song, you however took some persuading :p

(That sentence could be misinterpreted...:erm:)

You can go beneath me, I've always loved the song, you however took some persuading :p

(That sentence could be misinterpreted...:erm:)

:LOL:

I did indeed misinterpret it as being related to jumping off a cliff, but yes, now I realise what you really want. :D

To be fair I don't exactly love the song anyway, I just like it more than most. :erm:

:LOL:

I did indeed misinterpret it as being related to jumping off a cliff, but yes, now I realise what you really want. :D

To be fair I don't exactly love the song anyway, I just like it more than most. :erm:

:LOL: I thought I was unusually subtle about it :p

You will love it, one day :ninja:

:LOL: That is true lol, my inner desires tend to come out in what are suposed to be innocent little posts but they're always open to interpretation :rolleyes::p

I couldn't see any other sensible interpretations, personally. :stunned: But oh well, if you say so. :p

i always kinda thought of it to be political, perhapse he's tyring to get a riot going :LOL:

You might be right there. The way I see it, Matt would really like to inspire people and this song is meant to stir something inside you and make you fight for something that you believe in. The band is called Muse after all.

I personally love this song, it's not my favourite, but I love it none the less. I love Soldier's Poem too.

The way I see it, Matt would really like to inspire people and this song is meant to stir something inside you and make you fight for something that you believe in. The band is called Muse after all.

i feel always the *stir-up-in* me, when i hear it

truly!

I personally love this song, it's not my favourite, but I love it none the less. I love Soldier's Poem too.

so do i. invincible is not as good as take bow for example, but its still a beautiful song.

soldiers poem is brilliant for its opposite between provoking lyrics and the soft singing. its awful, i often hear me humming with the cd and then realizing what the lyrics about :$

Archived