First of,songs don't need soloes. Soloes are just exstras. When a song is build up just for soloes, it sucks.

Secondly, you missed my point. Just listen to both of those songs, they're so similar the difference just is that in B&H the song is awesome even without the solo, in Invincible the solo is the only thing working. I don't know musical jargon in english and I probly couldn't describe it anyways, but if you can't hear it yourself, you're a lost cause.

Noonooo i get your point.. but I think it's totally different this muse song. It's build towards this solo and the chorus afterwards strenghtens the solo!

SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE

Yes.

SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE SHITE

Yes.

Hell yes.

I really disliked it in the beggining but it has grown on me, especially after seeing it live, it really was such a special moment of the night. So yeah, not one of my faves, but I like it well enough and there's times it's appropriate to hear it.

To everyone saying it's not Muse style - they've done songs with tons of different styles and each album is completely different from the previous ones. Claiming you don't like one song because it's not Muse it's a bit like saying "Take a Bow sucks, it's so different from everything else they've done".

And of course, just because you don't like a song doesn't mean it's bad, but that unfortunately is a concept that will never get in the mind of 95% of the music fans.

:LOL: Me to :p they look so serious in their little helmets lol

The starlight video is sooo great! :yesey: I mean, how can anyone still look so sweet when wearing a helmet?!

Yeah, but I must say that Invincible is indeed one of my all time favourites, and I think I remember an interview where Matthew said something like " Invincible is the soul of BH&R" ...

The lyrics inspire me and I don´t think they´re cheesy at all!!

"Because there´s no one like you in the universe" - maybe it´s because English is not my native language and it sounds different to native speakers, but these words make me happy ever since I´ve first heard them. :)

Guest Chizzleface
I want to see them at wembley, but all thats left are seated tickets. Unless they release another date then not really.

So you'd turn down the chance to see them just because there's no standing tickets?

I can't see why people would seriously hate it. I think they just want to hate it on purpose. :LOL:

Why? Because they are afraid of change. A change in which Muse become almost hippy like. Singing about flowers and how they have beautiful wives and enjoy the sunset in the country side. Thats why!!!! :shifty:

I can't see why people would seriously hate it. I think they just want to hate it on purpose. :LOL:

Why? Because they are afraid of change. A change in which Muse become almost hippy like. Singing about flowers and how they have beautiful wives and enjoy the sunset in the country side. Thats why!!!! :shifty:

Nah, most of the people are against change of making boring music, but It's obvious this song is appreciated by the overly romantic female fans, just like starlight.

only good bit is the bass.

and doms drumming :D

personally i really like invinsible, although i do find my self listening to the live version these days as its alot more passionate than the album version

No, because I think it is a turgid piece of flimsy shite - nothing to do with Muse lightening up, SMBH being a prime example of Muse doing this well.

As you all know we have a quite active anti-invincible movement on the forum! How can this be? Invincible is a great song. It has a great message and that breakdown riff and solo are great! It's the one song that shows the softer side of Muse on BH&R.

All invincible lovers: Stand together, cuz Together we're invincible!!!

Let the flaming/locking begin :LOL:

im with you!! i love love LOVE invincible. i just get so pumped when i listen to it. but i think it relates to one's own personal views. it has a deeper meaning for me. thats why i don't find it cheesy. at times i find myself wanting to skip it, but its like tearing a picture of jesus; its just not right.

Archived