What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

:LOL: I'm in that as well, blue dress :awesome:

Oh I met Cath in Sydney at Muse, and she was telling me heaps of tour stories and if I recall correctly, she mentioned you a couple of times :LOL:

Anyway, yeah so met the guys for the second time today (Chris for the first time) and it was a lot more rushed than it was in January, but it was still awesome. Chris remember me from the Sydney show, we gave Dom his leopard print morphsuit and he remembered my question about it from the JJJ interview, and I got my OoS vinyl signed which Matt said he loved signing :LOL: He was so cute, he opened it up and was looking at the pictures inside :happy:

Unfortunately they were all really rushed, especially Matt, so I couldn't chat to him for long. But I had enough time to ask Matt if they could play RBS, he looked so surprised and he said "Do you like that one then?" I told him I love it and he seemed happy. I'll ask them again about playing it when I meet them on Tuesday.

So excited for this gig :awesome: It's barely been two days since I last saw them live and I've already got withdrawal symptoms.

Awesome. I really hope he wears it, at least for a bit. :LOL:

Which day did you request it for?

Anyway, tomorrow. :happy:

HAI GUISE

I've been away. Is there a meat for tomorrow? :awesome:

Oh. I assumed you were actually from Florida. :facepalm:

:LOL: I found this especially funny because we have a Melbourne here too. :p

Have fun at the show tomorrow! I'm looking forward to the sexyplane...it's kinda fun to do while I get ready for work. :happy:

I doubt you'll get both. The way the (standard) setlist is structured, there's only really room for one song of that type in the set.

Unless you get the exo-opener structure, in which case you can fit both in.

True. Well, in that case, it will probably be Bliss and B&H. I'd love Sunburn or something but I don't think it's going to happen - I just think they'll swap the piano songs around again from Sydney, giving the first night FG. Pity.

True. Well, in that case, it will probably be Bliss and B&H. I'd love Sunburn or something but I don't think it's going to happen - I just think they'll swap the piano songs around again from Sydney, giving the first night FG. Pity.

Hey, that's not exactly bad.

didn't someone mention that they were rehearsing dead star?

god i hope so.

i.would.die. when they did dead star outro off stockholm syndrome i died so the whole song would be epic

im pretty sure they're gonna continue with the few songs they've mixed in different orders. so bliss, butterflies&hurricanes, sunburn, citizen erased, take a bow over the 2 nights. i'm just hoping bliss and b&h because i havent seen those ones off this tour and bliss is my favourite muse song ever **** as a closer with baloons like the olden days****

Archived