What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Biffy just played seven songs from Only Revolutions. :( I really like it, but surely they could play Living is a Problem or Saturday Superhouse too, which are still only from Puzzle?

I hope they play a better set in Melbourne, but what they played is still alright.

phew. No you'll be right....just say you're head of department and you'll get the the front the line MR G style :LOL:

You'll get close anyway :yesey:

:LOL: if only

Yeah I should be right :)

What is everyone bringing to wait for the whole day? I was just gonna bring some food and stuff, would I need anything else?

do you have any idea if they're arriving on the 11th or on the 12th? :)

ha ha someone replied... well dom said either sunday or monday they are coming to melbourne... stay in sydney for a bit "enjoy bondi beach" and whatnot ha ha... so me and a friend are planning on going both days incase... :D

Hello everyone !

I FINALLY found a ticket, I'm sooo happy; I'll go on the 14th! I don't live in Melbourne (I'm from France :p), so I don't know anyone who goes to the concert, and I'd like to meet some people! I'm at the moment near Lilydale, and going to Melbourne on the 13th, to be ready for the long wait of the 14th haha.

I've heard that a lot of people are actually going to stay overnight near the Arena?

Let me know! :)

Aurelie

I'm hoping for CE, B&H and MK Ultra. Ruled by Secrecy, Sunburn or Cave too would be nice and of course any other rarities such as Bliss or TaB are welcome.

Forgot about MK Ultra. They don't seem to like playing it very much though. :indiff:

I have a bad feeling that they'll swap it around again from Sydney and play FG first night, Sunburn second night. Which would be a pity because I'd love to see Sunburn (or Cave/RBS, but they're all unlikely). :(

But I'm very happy that at least one of those songs is a very good possibility, if not more than one.

My guess is that for each night they'll pick two from the following list:

B&H

CE

Bliss

Sunburn

RBS (although it might not be played this tour at all)

MKU I don't know if they actually see it as an "oldie", although they effectively do nowadays

ha ha someone replied... well dom said either sunday or monday they are coming to melbourne... stay in sydney for a bit "enjoy bondi beach" and whatnot ha ha... so me and a friend are planning on going both days incase... :D

When did he say that? :eek: he said to me Saturday or Sunday! Although both tomorrow and Monday are as inconvenient to me as each other :(

i'm going both nights.

a bit ridiculous reading about how some people are lining up over night... :rolleyes:

in 2007 i waited since lunchtime (it was after my last VCE exam!). there were a few people there (like 10) but no one else rocked up until like 4pm. we got the barrier easy.

in the long wait until then my mate and i were just walking around the arena and we found an open door that lead inside...we ended up seeing the techs set up the stage with all the lighting and stuff for like an hour until we got kicked out :LOL: in that time we didn't notice anyone new arrive...

hard to tell now because of how much more popular they have gotten since then - but there are 2 shows this time

All this early lining up business is ridiculous! :LOL:

On the 9th I got to the venue at 7:45pm, and I got 2nd row from barrier in front of Matt for the entire gig, with no pushing/shoving, just clever ninja walking :p

And then on the 10th I didn't go inside until about 10 minutes before Muse took to the stage, started off about 5 metres back from the barrier, dead center, in the mosh, and by the end I was about 1-2 metres back from the barrier, because the crowd surges forwards and stuff :)

So really, getting there at 8am is completely unnecessary, when you can get there at 8 PM and be almost just as close! :LOL:

All this early lining up business is ridiculous! :LOL:

On the 9th I got to the venue at 7:45pm, and I got 2nd row from barrier in front of Matt for the entire gig, with no pushing/shoving, just clever ninja walking :p

And then on the 10th I didn't go inside until about 10 minutes before Muse took to the stage, started off about 5 metres back from the barrier, dead center, in the mosh, and by the end I was about 1-2 metres back from the barrier, because the crowd surges forwards and stuff :)

So really, getting there at 8am is completely unnecessary, when you can get there at 8 PM and be almost just as close! :LOL:

+1

each to their own, i guess.

Archived