What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Citizen Erased, Bliss, Darkshines, Plug In Baby, Futurism, Eternally Missed, Exo part 1,Knights of Cydonia, Ruled by Secrecy,Butterflies and Hurricanes, Time is Running Out, Soldiers Poem, City of Delusion, Host, Sunburn, Showbiz, Hate this and I'll love you, The Resistance, MK Ultra, I belong to you and FINALLY Spiral Static. I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN

-dies-

I forgot about Micro Cuts and Sing for Absolution! I'm not a fan of Uno or Muscle Museum though.

Uno was the song that got me into Muse, so I'd be absolutely ecstatic if I ever saw it. (Obviously I'm aware it's impossible)

City of Delusion would be extraordinary. Like, really amazing and just really odd.

Aye. :LOL: I would be quite taken aback if they played it.

I hope that the 2nd night set list thing doesn't happen, I really don't want to dislike muse. I probs could have gone 2 nights if they played in adelaide, would of had more money without having to pay for flights and hotel, ohhhhh well. Guess we'll see with the second Brisbane show. Gah I'm actually scared :|

But I know they'll put on an amazing show either way, should probably just stay away from the boards so my opinion on the show isn't changed. I'm ridiculously excited anyway :happy:

/rannnnnnnnntttt

I don't think we'll be getting a mega awesome set list but honestly I don't mind I'm excited to see Muse regardless. Plus even though the set list will be the same ol' same ol' it's still different from the set we got at BDO :happy:

your sig. I'm dead. :LOL:

I hope that the 2nd night set list thing doesn't happen, I really don't want to dislike muse. I probs could have gone 2 nights if they played in adelaide, would of had more money without having to pay for flights and hotel, ohhhhh well. Guess we'll see with the second Brisbane show. Gah I'm actually scared :|

But I know they'll put on an amazing show either way, should probably just stay away from the boards so my opinion on the show isn't changed. I'm ridiculously excited anyway :happy:

/rannnnnnnnntttt

Apparently, Tom Kirk said Muse were still jetlagged or whatever, hence the regular setlist. Hopefully by the time next Tuesday rolls around they've had more time to rehearse, and come up with better setlists.

Apparently, Tom Kirk said Muse were still jetlagged or whatever, hence the regular setlist. Hopefully by the time next Tuesday rolls around they've had more time to rehearse, and come up with better setlists.

Well that's a pretty lame excuse considering they had a month in which they could have rehearsed. But eh, I'll just enjoy the gig, good setlist or no.

And once I've enjoyed the gig, whinge when the second night gets the much better treatment. :p

Well that's a pretty lame excuse considering they had a month in which they could have rehearsed. But eh, I'll just enjoy the gig, good setlist or no.

And once I've enjoyed the gig, whinge when the second night gets the much better treatment. :p

Yeah that's what I thought as well. The American gigs were supposedly rehearsals anyway, so idk.

Yeah that's what I thought as well. The American gigs were supposedly rehearsals anyway, so idk.

Positive thinking! I think it can only go uphill from their being rusty last night?

Watch me forget about ANY setlist beef once We Are The Universe begins :chuckle:

Positive thinking! I think it can only go uphill from their being rusty last night?

Watch me forget about ANY setlist beef once We Are The Universe begins :chuckle:

Yes, but it then go downhill again just in time for the next first night of a gig. :p But yes, the first night of the Australian tour; I do think that the setlist will be a bit less generic after that.

:LOL: I think I'll be the same.

Yes, but it then go downhill again just in time for the next first night of a gig. :p But yes, the first night of the Australian tour; I do think that the setlist will be a bit less generic after that.

:LOL: I think I'll be the same.

:LOL: With my luck that is what'll happen. :LOL:

Archived