What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

I recognise some of the very happy ladies in this video!:LOL::happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9cgpt8mIE

:LOL: I'm in that as well, blue dress :awesome:

Oh I met Cath in Sydney at Muse, and she was telling me heaps of tour stories and if I recall correctly, she mentioned you a couple of times :LOL:

Anyway, yeah so met the guys for the second time today (Chris for the first time) and it was a lot more rushed than it was in January, but it was still awesome. Chris remember me from the Sydney show, we gave Dom his leopard print morphsuit and he remembered my question about it from the JJJ interview, and I got my OoS vinyl signed which Matt said he loved signing :LOL: He was so cute, he opened it up and was looking at the pictures inside :happy:

Unfortunately they were all really rushed, especially Matt, so I couldn't chat to him for long. But I had enough time to ask Matt if they could play RBS, he looked so surprised and he said "Do you like that one then?" I told him I love it and he seemed happy. I'll ask them again about playing it when I meet them on Tuesday.

So excited for this gig :awesome: It's barely been two days since I last saw them live and I've already got withdrawal symptoms.

:LOL: I'm in that as well, blue dress :awesome:

Oh I met Cath in Sydney at Muse, and she was telling me heaps of tour stories and if I recall correctly, she mentioned you a couple of times :LOL:

Yeah, we shared a room for the Wembley gigs after meeting at the Manchester gig!:) Also queued together all day (yes, ALL DAY! From 5am!:p:p:p) for the first Wembley gig:) You can see her in some of these pics..

If Muse do Reading next year (already bought a ticket, just in case!) we'll be sharing a hotel if she comes over (yep, already booked.....just in case!:LOL::LOL:). Be lovely to see her again:happy:

Yeah, we shared a room for the Wembley gigs after meeting at the Manchester gig!:) Also queued together all day (yes, ALL DAY! From 5am!:p:p:p) for the first Wembley gig:) You can see her in some of these pics..

If Muse do Reading next year (already bought a ticket, just in case!) we'll be sharing a hotel if she comes over (yep, already booked.....just in case!:LOL::LOL:). Be lovely to see her again:happy:

Ah yes I do remember now that she was telling me about all that! Ah 5am, she's still doing those early mornings for the gigs over here :LOL:

Oh sweet, hope Muse do end up doing Reading then :happy:

I recognise some of the very happy ladies in this video!:LOL::happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9cgpt8mIE

:LOL: The back of my head is all you can see in the preview

As Georgia said it was heaps more rushed than January but the guys were as nice as ever. Pity we don't have Matt miss hearing Bee on camera it was hysterical! I didn't get my clear picture with Matt (to make up for Jan) or a picture at all with Chris but that's okay it was still an awesome day well worth the waiting and travelling. Wish I remembered in the rush to give Chris his present and Matt his fake mo though.

just saying.... if muse don't play bliss at this show i will be in the market for a ticket to the 15th. i went to the first show in sydney and just died that it was different to their european tour and US tour..... i've seen them 5 times off this tour and australia finally they play DIFFERENT songs!!!!! i pretty much broke down in sunburn and if they play butterflies and bliss i will probably pass out eeeeeeeeeeep!!!!

i have seats now..... but what i've learnt is GA is fun but seats r fun too..... as long as muse r there u go nuts.... the first 8 times i saw muse i was at the barricade and i thought it was the only way to go, but its not the end of the world being further back!!!! GA in sydney was awesome because everyone at the front was TINY and i could see it all!!!!

....... sorry i dont post much on here coz it kind of takes over ur life but MUSE WEEK RULES

also..... in regards to muse stalking.... good luck!!!!!!! i really disklike the way they changed the lobby of the grand hyatt so its more suss to wait there..... bastard hotel respecting their guests privacy!

Alice's Travellling Flag will be at Rod Laver Arena 14 and 15 December! Look out for it in the queue or at the sound desk at the end of the gig - please come and sign and have your photo taken! :D
Is it possible to get on the floor if you're in seats after the gig? I would love to sign it.

Anyway, leaving at 6am tomorrow for melbourne (I live 6 hours away) and then chill for a couple of hours, miiight go chat with people in the cue (maybe not...) and buy a shirt. Then sit. And lose my brain.

Sounds like a plan!

Archived