What song would you most like played in Melbourne?  

949 members have voted

1. 1. What song would you most like played in Melbourne?

Personally I hope that happens too - otherwise I'd probably have to deactivate this account so I don't get overwhelmed by abuse from xb_i.

:LOL:

The Overture opening + Take a Bow closing pattern will continue for the second nights, but hopefully they mix rarities up between the two nights. I don't want to see the Sydney setlist too closely though as it will probably be nigh identical to the Melbourne one.

Tegan do you know if we get to take a friend to meet Muse as well? Or is it just us?

Oh god. I hope so. I read the terms of conditions and have a vague recollection of it saying so. But I'll go check. I need my sister there, she needs to be my personal papparazzi :LOL:

You having trouble who to choose?

edit:A double pass to see Muse Live in concert

A Backstage Meet & Greet with Muse.....

That has me concerned. But I'm sure it'll be friend too because the triple j runners up were two guys....so we should be right.

Oh god. I hope so. I read the terms of conditions and have a vague recollection of it saying so. But I'll go check. I need my sister there, she needs to be my personal papparazzi :LOL:

You having trouble who to choose?

It's alright I checked the Big Day Out site and Faster Louder website for info about it (since the other media outlets were pretty vague) and it says we can bring someone :happy: So relieved.

Yeah, kind of, I think I've decided now though.

It's alright I checked the Big Day Out site and Faster Louder website for info about it (since the other media outlets were pretty vague) and it says we can bring someone :happy: So relieved.

Yeah, kind of, I think I've decided now though.

I'm glad I've got a sister that introduced me to muse :LOL:. She'll be able to calm my nerves....I won't be able to calm hers!

The Overture opening + Take a Bow closing pattern will continue for the second nights, but hopefully they mix rarities up between the two nights. I don't want to see the Sydney setlist too closely though as it will probably be nigh identical to the Melbourne one.

Which is good because holy shit the TaB lightshow is awesome.

hey guys, a Sydney muser here.. Just wanted to put the call out that if anyone has/knows someone who has a spare ticket for the 2nd Melb show, i am VERY keen on finding one. Will be at the first gig already so happy to pay cash in person, but just haven't been able to secure a ticket for the 2nd one! And yes I have looked on the MuseBay thread - nothing there at the moment so just expanding my search!

asparay at gmail . com would be awesome.

Cheers! :happy:

hey guys, a Sydney muser here.. Just wanted to put the call out that if anyone has/knows someone who has a spare ticket for the 2nd Melb show, i am VERY keen on finding one. Will be at the first gig already so happy to pay cash in person, but just haven't been able to secure a ticket for the 2nd one! And yes I have looked on the MuseBay thread - nothing there at the moment so just expanding my search :)

Cheers! :happy:

I don't have tickets, but you're the one doing that tour diary on YT, right? I just watched every video. You are one lucky person, you are :eek:

Good luck finding tix :)

EDIT: Did anyone actually ever make a 15th thread?

I don't have tickets, but you're the one doing that tour diary on YT, right? I just watched every video. You are one lucky person, you are :eek:

Good luck finding tix :)

EDIT: Did anyone actually ever make a 15th thread?

Yeah I'm doing that video diary :D And yes I am dumb to not have bought tix by now... buuuuut didn't have any $ until now. Still don't. Will be eating canned food until January for this band. What am I doing!? :LOL:

I'm going on the 15th but I'm fucking excited! :D

So, I'm now pretty much prepared for 5 days.

Just watched haarp, booked a hotel with dad and pulled $45 together for a t-shirt.

FUCKING EXCITED.

FUCKING EXCITED TOO!

I get to Melbourne at 8.35, so I'm hoping to get to rod laver at about 9, 9:15. Don't think I'll get barrier with that :(

:supersad: I hope you mean am.....

Archived